Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How to get highlighted among others

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb How to get highlighted among others

Hi all,
    When we are going to the industry after higher educations there may be lots of fellows with same types of qualifications. So we have to compete more to get into a job. But in this competition, we can easily win if we can practise new trends and being qualified in them.
    Can you guys tell me more about that?
    Some time having good results and being good at academic may not enough to market your self in an interview? So, what are the other habits you should have to Be highlighted among others.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,
    When we are going to the industry after higher educations there may be lots of fellows with same types of qualifications. So we have to compete more to get into a job. But in this competition, we can easily win if we can practise new trends and being qualified in them.
    Can you guys tell me more about that?
    Some time having good results and being good at academic may not enough to market your self in an interview? So, what are the other habits you should have to Be highlighted among others.
    "Attitude is Everything" People may have same qualifications and talents as you but they can't have a same attitude as you. Be unique as your are and always follow your goals then without much effort you will be highlighted among others.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    I am a girl but My actions and attitude is always look like a boy,thus this attitude of mine highlighted me among others.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kanak View Post
    I am a girl but My actions and attitude is always look like a boy,thus this attitude of mine highlighted me among others.
    Hi Kanak,

So you are a tomboy type of girl,right? In your reply it seems like your are more positive about yourself. Really appreciate it!
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Kanak,

So you are a tomboy type of girl,right? In your reply it seems like your are more positive about yourself. Really appreciate it!
    thanks but is right or not right

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    thanks but is right or not right
    Girl, there is nothing right and wrong. your personality,attitude and behaviors are your identity, and they are unique. Just be the way you are. Don't change for this society, but if you like to go for change just give it a try. There are is nothing wrong in doing experiments with ourselves. Just give yourself more love and care. Love yourself the way you want to be loved by others. Trust me it gives you more positive vibes!

Status
    Registered Member
    Thank you so mach bhavya you give a me a positiv thought

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so mach bhavya you give a me a positiv thought

It's my pleasure Kanak, Be positive and live the life you love.