Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifting expensive things mean you love the person more???

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Love cannot be measured based on gifts, but it is a symbol of 'you are special to me'. No one hates gifts.
    What if I'm not good at DIYs?
    Remember you are not on a competition, even your DIYs are not so perfect, I assure you that your loved one will definitely admire it Just like a mother admiring gifts from her 3 year old kid!
    So, feel free to gift DIY ones!
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Remember you are not on a competition, even your DIYs are not so perfect, I assure you that your loved one will definitely admire it Just like a mother admiring gifts from her 3 year old kid!
    I'm Happy with this answer .. Definitely I'm going to try this in future.
    I think it'll be useful for others.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hmm do you think spending time is satisfying for everyone?. Do every lovers expect only 'time' as there is no importance for gifts. I mean everyone expect to have/give at least one/few memorable gifts in their love tale.
    I said no need for expensive gifts,But everyone love to get surprises so some little surprise gifts should be there and true lovers really value time more than gifts.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I totally agree with you,Our loved ones show the love from our gifts not the perfection.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Most lovers choose to buy expensive gifts for their partners in order to show how much they love their partner. Most people think that they don't mind about cost-saving when it comes for love. What do you guys feel about gifting expensive things to your loved ones? Do we need to give expensive things in order to show our love or to gain love?
    Best lovers no expected any more expensive gifts.Because
    Understanding & love are most valuable gifts for them

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Most lovers choose to buy expensive gifts for their partners in order to show how much they love their partner. Most people think that they don't mind about cost-saving when it comes for love. What do you guys feel about gifting expensive things to your loved ones? Do we need to give expensive things in order to show our love or to gain love?
    Real love never cannot expect the value for the gift he or she gets from the lover. Every tiny thing gey from the lover is more worth than everything they have. That is the common thing. But people tend to give valuable gifts and parties but giving a valuable gift not helps to measure how much they love each other.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Real love never cannot expect the value for the gift he or she gets from the lover. Every tiny thing gey from the lover is more worth than everything they have. That is the common thing. But people tend to give valuable gifts and parties but giving a valuable gift not helps to measure how much they love each other.
    True Lorraine, I think the true gift for our loved one is our time ,appreciation and attention.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Best lovers no expected any more expensive gifts.Because
    Understanding & love are most valuable gifts for them
    Yes, Wondergirl, Our unconditional love is the true gift for our loved ones.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Lol good one though I think the biggest gift a lover could give to his/hers Girlfriend or boy friend is ''TRUST'' and A hug Not expensive gifts
    Not only in love Moana every relationships should have trust between them. Hug is the most beautiful and comfy gestures we can give to someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12