Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifting expensive things mean you love the person more???

Status
    Reputed Member

Question Gifting expensive things mean you love the person more???

Most lovers choose to buy expensive gifts for their partners in order to show how much they love their partner. Most people think that they don't mind about cost-saving when it comes for love. What do you guys feel about gifting expensive things to your loved ones? Do we need to give expensive things in order to show our love or to gain love?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Most lovers choose to buy expensive gifts for their partners in order to show how much they love their partner. Most people think that they don't mind about cost-saving when it comes for love. What do you guys feel about gifting expensive things to your loved ones? Do we need to give expensive things in order to show our love or to gain love?
    Lol good one though I think the biggest gift a lover could give to his/hers Girlfriend or boy friend is ''TRUST'' and A hug Not expensive gifts
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    I personally don't prefer buying expensive things.Love cannot be measured based on gifts, and if you want to show it through gifts better create your own version of gifts.Handmade gifts gets close to the heart than expensive ones.
    In case your loved one needs something expensive , gifting that is fine
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    You can't mesure love by cost of the gift they received. Simply Love is common for all not only for rich people. We can't mesure the value of gift based on money. The effort they put to get the gift is make it priceless. Some people doesn't care about money for their love because they thought love is more valuable than the gifts they bought. I can say the word from the girl "Love you" is much more priceless than the rich gifts bought by boys. Only the memories creted when sharing gifts is most valuable. Simply a key tag or a car key both are same in my point of view when it's from loved one!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I personally don't prefer buying expensive things.Love cannot be measured based on gifts, and if you want to show it through gifts better create your own version of gifts.Handmade gifts gets close to the heart than expensive ones.
    Form your answer you're expectation shows that, someone who best in crafts will be your pair but not everyone good enough in doing such things. Atleast they can choose some unique gifts to give them than go with expensive one.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    There is no need for expensive gifts,I think every true lovers want the time from their partners for them, Where they can spend the time together and cherish wonderful memories for lifetime.So the biggest gift we can give to our loved ones is our time.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Lol good one though I think the biggest gift a lover could give to his/hers Girlfriend or boy friend is ''TRUST'' and A hug Not expensive gifts
    Omg!! then why there are shops abundant with gifts for lovers
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Love cannot be measured based on gifts, but it is a symbol of 'you are special to me'. No one hates gifts.
    What if I'm not good at DIYs?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Only the memories creted when sharing gifts is most valuable. Simply a key tag or a car key both are same in my point of view when it's from loved one!
    Agreeable point. Big or small finally we cherish the memories related with gifts.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    There is no need for expensive gifts,I think every true lovers want the time from their partners for them, Where they can spend the time together and cherish wonderful memories for lifetime.So the biggest gift we can give to our loved ones is our time.
    Hmm do you think spending time is satisfying for everyone?. Do every lovers expect only 'time' as there is no importance for gifts. I mean everyone expect to have/give at least one/few memorable gifts in their love tale.
    Let's be the change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast