Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to spend our weekends Smarter?

Status
    Reputed Member

How to spend our weekends Smarter?

Most of our weekends are spent doing more work or just remaining lazy!
    Many of us schedule the weekends to sleep,eat,drink and do some pointless activities.But the real weekends should be spent in a way to rejuvenate ourselves to successfully face the week ahead.

Do you have any ideas to spend the weekends in a productive manner, maximizing the time and making our mind refreshed! Share it with us.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Many of us schedule the weekends to sleep,eat,drink and do some pointless activities.But the real weekends should be spent in a way to rejuvenate ourselves to successfully face the week ahead.
    Do you have any ideas to spend the weekends in a productive manner, maximizing the time and making our mind refreshed! Share it with us.
    I usually spend my weekends in beach,lakes or hill stations where i can burn my calories trying different types of challenges with like minded travel companions! Where i can calibrate myself for the next day challenges
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I usually spend my weekends in beach,lakes or hill stations where i can burn my calories trying different types of challenges with like minded travel companions! Where i can calibrate myself for the next day challenges
    It's very adventurous way to spend the weekends,But it's not suitable for girls,If you have any ideas for girls to spend the weekends,Can you please suggest me?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    It sounds great! Thanks for suggesting it. Hope I could spend my weekends such a way.
    But a bit difficult for girls

Status
    Reputed Member

Don't work depending on the day. Work for a purpose until the purpose is done. That's what I do..

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

The best way I prefer to enjoy my weekend is to spend the day with my family members or with friends. If it is a picknick it may be more enjoyable. It will help to start the new week freshly and relax the mind.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Don't work depending on the day. Work for a purpose until the purpose is done. That's what I do..
    Hmm may be, but weekends are the days where we feel like doing something entertaining

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    The best way I prefer to enjoy my weekend is to spend the day with my family members or with friends. If it is a picknick it may be more enjoyable. It will help to start the new week freshly and relax the mind.
    Thank you Lorraine for sharing that idea , pick-nicks will definitely help in refreshing our mind

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Karikaalan I think working ambitious doesn't mean we shouldn't have breaks from our work. In fact taking breaks help us to refresh our mind and soul that thrive us to work more.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post

We can spend our weekend in a smarter way by doing something that we are passionate about, doing volunteer activities in the local society or spend quality time with our family and friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast