Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Android camera apps you should try for better photography

Status
    Reputed Member

Post Android camera apps you should try for better photography

Here are some of the best applications you can use to experience the best photography experience with your android device. Go for it!!

1. Camera ZOOM FX - RAW capture support, DSLR controls, amazing burst mode (30 shots/sec), voice-activated mode, tilt-control, HDR mode.
    2. Cymera - Beauty editing app
    3. BestMe Selfie Camera - Hundred filters and stickers that can be applied in real-time as you take the selfie, create grid photos, real-time collages, add a smart blur effect, use the smart timer, vignette and more.
    4. Mega ZOOM Camera - Maximum possible zoom level (it can even offer up to 80x zoom if you hardware supports)
    5. Camera FV-5 - Allows to take RAW photos, manually control ISO/focus/white balance/exposure, control shutter speed, choose multiple focus types and long exposure feature
    6. Cameringo+ - Has over 300 live filters, bunch of lenses for extra creativity, can create GIFs, take HDR photos, record slow motion videos, let you draw while recording and more.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Here are some of the best applications you can use to experience the best photography experience with your android device. Go for it!!

1. Camera ZOOM FX - RAW capture support, DSLR controls, amazing burst mode (30 shots/sec), voice-activated mode, tilt-control, HDR mode.
    3. BestMe Selfie Camera - Hundred filters and stickers that can be applied in real-time as you take the selfie, create grid photos, real-time collages, add a smart blur effect, use the smart timer, vignette and more.
    4. Mega ZOOM Camera - Maximum possible zoom level (it can even offer up to 80x zoom if you hardware supports)
    5. Camera FV-5 - Allows to take RAW photos, manually control ISO/focus/white balance/exposure, control shutter speed, choose multiple focus types and long exposure feature
    6. Cameringo+ - Has over 300 live filters, bunch of lenses for extra creativity, can create GIFs, take HDR photos, record slow motion videos, let you draw while recording and more.
    I wish to try and experience myself wich is better, but most of the people dosent know what are the features already provide by system camera app. For example HDR, Burst Lens, AR mode, Light painting and more.. So try those first will help you to choose exactly what do you need..

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I wish to try and experience myself wich is better, but most of the people dosent know what are the features already provide by system camera app. For example HDR, Burst Lens, AR mode, Light painting and more.. So try those first will help you to choose exactly what do you need..

True!! I also became a pro with my phone after a long time. We need to try out the features of system camera.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member

Thank you Adiza for sharing the stuff.I definitely need one of these apps on my phone.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    True, rather than going with others opinion we should try it by our own and choose what is best for us. As you said it will help us to choose exactly what we need for ourselves.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

I never know about these Apps , Thanks for sharing them here Adiza, Definitely try them out
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.