Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the Academic problems you are facing as a uni student?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What are the Academic problems you are facing as a uni student?

Hello Friends,

As we say University life is a golden period of someone's life.You will get a massive exposure to so many things and opportunities but it has it's cons as well.
    As A student you may face some challenges in your academic career.

Can you guys list down What are the academic problems you are facing as a student?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

As we say University life is a golden period of someone's life.You will get a massive exposure to so many things and opportunities but it has it's cons as well.

Can you guys list down What are the academic problems you are facing as a student?
    Most probably it may chnage from student to student and university to university.
    But In my view, I am in lots of trouble with the vast amount of assignments in all subjects because it is difficult to handle 2/3 Submissions with in-class assignments and vivas. There were some days had to face all these kind of assignments on the same day.
    Another problem is having lectures from 8-5. Sometimes it is 8-6.. Actually very hard to stay that much of a time sitting in a lecture
    The unavailability of past paper answers is also a common problem facing by my university colleagues.

Hope by saying "Academic problems"you mean into these. If I am wrong let me know...
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

I have a main problem with my academic activities, that there is a gap between the studies and the carrier for which we are studying. Apart from notes and knowledge how far it is directly applicable to our carrier matters more. However we study in university, we have to do extra homework to make ourselves fit to the carrier.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Most probably it may chnage from student to student and university to university.
    But In my view, I am in lots of trouble with the vast amount of assignments in all subjects because it is difficult to handle 2/3 Submissions with in-class assignments and vivas. There were some days had to face all these kind of assignments on the same day.
    Another problem is having lectures from 8-5. Sometimes it is 8-6.. Actually very hard to stay that much of a time sitting in a lecture
    The unavailability of past paper answers is also a common problem facing by my university colleagues.

Hope by saying "Academic problems"you mean into these. If I am wrong let me know...
    Lorraine I meant the same problems as well, you're right my friends also said the same problem as you mentioned. Assignments and long lectures making them stressed.I think university education system should be change, What do you think?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Adiza I meant the same problems as well, you're right my friends also said the same problem as you mentioned. Assignments and long lectures making them stressed.I think university education system should be change, What do you think?

Yeah, they have bring some changes in our education system.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Adiza I meant the same problems as well, you're right my friends also said the same problem as you mentioned. Assignments and long lectures making them stressed.I think university education system should be change, What do you think?
    Of course! It should be changed. Specially the teching methods of the lecturers.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Of course! It should be changed. Specially the teching methods of the lecturers.

Of course, some boring lectures take us to sleep classes. Lecturers should engage with us during lecturers.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    I have a main problem with my academic activities, that there is a gap between the studies and the carrier for which we are studying. Apart from notes and knowledge how far it is directly applicable to our carrier matters more. However we study in university, we have to do extra homework to make ourselves fit to the carrier.
    You're right Adiza there is a huge different between our theoretical studies and practical work.
    Like foreign countries our country also provide career based practical education.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, they have bring some changes in our education system.
    Hope we get this change very soon in our education system.