Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How To Restore The website backup via FTP?

Status

How To Restore The website backup via FTP?

Who are specialized in Wordpress and FTP, please give help me to restore the backup via FTP, It would be a great help, if you can explain me about this, that will help me to resolve my issues instantly. I don't have any backups on my C-panel, so I need to restore the backup where I stored, yes, it was in FTP with Zip files, How can I move those files in our root? Anyone, please explain to me step by step.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You have two options!
    1) Contact your server provider via support ticket and ask them available backup snapshots and choose the right one and tell them to restore.
    2) You can DIY check this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YHZaBXRN0
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    You have two options!
    1) Contact your server provider via support ticket and ask them available backup snapshots and choose the right one and tell them to restore.
    2) You can DIY check this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YHZaBXRN0
    Thanks for the response and shared a video, but we have one more option to transfer the backup files through FTP know? I want to restore the backup without server supporter, I think we can move the backup files on our root and we need to rename the old files and move on the backup our root. Can you please give me the clarification about this option please?