Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Music at work?

Status

Music at work?

I used to listen music at work. I tried instrumental songs in the morning. Heavy metal songs after evening coffee Sometimes it makes good progress but sometimes it makes situation worse. Switch between playlists,create playlists, find songs, skip songs.. lot of work! These days I'm using this app and I love this idea of a simplicity.

Different types of natures sounds also include man made sounds. It's worth giving a try and see if this works for you.

Noisli

ps
    Post your personal favorite mix here. Mine: rainfall + train

Status
    Blog Entries
    Thank you jay. it's very useful to me.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I used to listen music at work. I tried instrumental songs in the morning. Heavy metal songs after evening coffee Sometimes it makes good progress but sometimes it makes situation worse. Switch between playlists,create playlists, find songs, skip songs.. lot of work! These days I'm using this app and I love this idea of a simplicity.

Different types of natures sounds also include man made sounds. It's worth giving a try and see if this works for you.

Noisli

ps
    Thanks for sharing Jay, it's really useful, me too love rainfalls sound
    I love to listen nature's sounds they are so refreshing.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Noisli

ps
    Lol I wonder if you are allowed to work in your office with music on?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Noisli

ps
    Wow!!! Having a coffee listing to the rainfall sound in a calm place is the best. Love that!!
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member

Noisli

ps
    It seems like your office is more flexible and a cool place that you have time to listen to music!
    And yea, thanks for sharing @Jay, It was really helpful
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Try site called rainymood.com. This site plays sounds of rain, thunder, insects continuously and its free!

Status
    Reputed Member
    I love to hear music throughout the day. In fact, my day starts with music only. I believe music can tune your mind and makes you concentrate more. I hear music in work place so that I won't get distracted or disturbed when people talk around me. I go to bed hearing instrumental classics - Beethoven or ambient music - Carbon Based Lifeforms, Marconi Union (You can try this while studying too).
    My favourite genres - progressive house, tropical house and classical. Also, I am a big fan of Mr.A.R. Rahman and Hans Zimmer.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Wow!!! Having a coffee listing to the rainfall sound in a calm place is the best. Love that!!
    Lorraine we both have similar taste I love to drink hot coffee with strong aroma of coffee while listening to the heavy rain fall.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I love to hear music throughout the day. In fact, my day starts with music only. I believe music can tune your mind and makes you concentrate more. I hear music in work place so that I won't get distracted or disturbed when people talk around me. I go to bed hearing instrumental classics - Beethoven or ambient music - Carbon Based Lifeforms, Marconi Union (You can try this while studying too).
    My favourite genres - progressive house, tropical house and classical. Also, I am a big fan of Mr.A.R. Rahman and Hans Zimmer.
    Subasan I can see your avid interest in music. You are right music let us to focus our mind. I use to listen music while writing blogs it. It very much help me to avoid distractions and focus.