Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the simple tips for fitness?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What are the simple tips for fitness?

When we maintain a fit and healthy life, we feel great about ourselves and it'll increase our productivity and self-confidence as well. Do you guys know how to control our metabolism to stay healthy? Can you guys share some simple tips for fitness?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    When we maintain a fit and healthy life, we feel great about ourselves and it'll increase our productivity and self-confidence as well. Do you guys know how to control our metabolism to stay healthy? Can you guys share some simple tips for fitness?
    yes, I totally agree with you, sport is what makes us feel alive, for the first 2 months of quarantine, I also abandoned sports, since it seemed to me impossible to train at home, I found myself a fitness blog for which I trained and changed my mind about home sports, for the whole quarantine, I have not gained more than one extra kilogram of fat, only muscle mass, you can immediately find yourself a suitable diet.Good advice on fitness and dieting I'll leave you in the link.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    yes, I totally agree with you, sport is what makes us feel alive, for the first 2 months of quarantine, I also abandoned sports, since it seemed to me impossible to train at home, I found myself a fitness blog for which I trained and changed my mind about home sports, for the whole quarantine, I have not gained more than one extra kilogram of fat, only muscle mass, you can immediately find yourself a suitable diet.Good advice on fitness and dieting I'll leave you in the link.
    Kyle Arnold,

Thanks for sharing this dieting tips. Can you suggest me some home sports or exercises? it would be helpful to me.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.