Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do you keep yourself fit in quarantine?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How do you keep yourself fit in quarantine?

The COVID-19 lockdown turned our lives upside down in many ways, it disrupts our lifestyle and daily routine to the great extend. So I would like to know how are you keeping yourself fit without the gym or jogging? Can you guys share your home fitness routine?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    i am on diet , eat white rice , drink less water , no bread , no roast , no fats , more fruits and vegetables . Every day i do 100 push ups and 200 squats

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    i am on diet , eat white rice , drink less water , no bread , no roast , no fats , more fruits and vegetables . Every day i do 100 push ups and 200 squats
    Thats great Kyle Arnold, Keep up your fitness routine. I have one doubt , as much as I know drinking plenty of water is good for our health. But you mentioned that you're drinking less water to maintain your heath. Can you clear this?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.