Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: LinkedIn's New Guide on How to Setting Up Your Business for Recovery Post COVID-19

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

LinkedIn's New Guide on How to Setting Up Your Business for Recovery Post COVID-19

The COVID-19 crisis drags on further. But, it will end at some point. Vaccines and treatments for COVID-19 infection will be developed, things will get change, cities will re-open to function again, and that will bring new opportunities for businesses. Concerning these factors, LinkedIn has published a new guide book on how to setting up your business for recovery post-COVID-19.

The guide book provides insights on the below five areas:

1) Brand Building
    2) Strategic Planning
    3) Change Management
    4) Media Planning
    5) Message Planning

Download the guide book here: https://bit.ly/3jSyPFx
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    it will happen when - but no one knows when, recently I saw on one transmission that the virus mutated and bypassed the vaccine that was developed by the Russians, not everything is so simple. For at least 2-3 years people will be afraid to open businesses and for seeing what happened with small businesses.I had to sell my second business, which opened last year - it was a small coffee shop in the city center, and I had to sell it due to the pandemic.It was sad but good that I didn't go bankrupt - ExitAdviser helped me sell my business, they found me a buyer and filled out all the necessary documents

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    it will happen when - but no one knows when, recently I saw on one transmission that the virus mutated and bypassed the vaccine that was developed by the Russians, not everything is so simple. For at least 2-3 years people will be afraid to open businesses and for seeing what happened with small businesses.I had to sell my second business, which opened last year - it was a small coffee shop in the city center, and I had to sell it due to the pandemic.It was sad but good that I didn't go bankrupt - ExitAdviser helped me sell my business, they found me a buyer and filled out all the necessary documents
    Kyle Arnold, Really sorry to hear that. I agree it'll take at least 2-3 years for us to bounce back from the pandemic hit. And don't worry that you sold your business, may be there is bigger opportunity waiting for you. As now, know the pros and cons of coffee shop business you can do better in the future. So, be positive and be ready to grab your big opportunity
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.