Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Does society or home determine your character?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Does society or home determine your character?

Hi Guys!

There's a saying that our character is either determined by our home or the outside world. we learn the basics from our home and then we tend to come out of the zonal world and start learning things on our own from the outside world.

Does our home or the society influence our character the most? Kindly share us your thoughts and opinions?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Guys!

There's a saying that our character is either determined by our home or the outside world. we learn the basics from our home and then we tend to come out of the zonal world and start learning things on our own from the outside world.

Does our home or the society influence our character the most? Kindly share us your thoughts and opinions?
    Actually answer is Not. But for that, the person should have the ability to manage the character to fit for each and every situations.
    At the early stages of our life we have a greater influence on how we behave and on our moral value. But while growing up with the experiences we are getting from the school and so on we are building up our personality with the things we listen and experience in.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi Guys!

Both home and society influence our character, but our home has more influence as we spend most of the time of our childhood in home.But at some stage when we become mature we set our own personality and morals irrespective of both society and home.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi Guys!

Hello Moana,

In my point of view, I would say I'm the decider of my character. Because I know very well who I am. So I know my attitude, skills, and knowledge that's why I said I'm the decider.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Hello Moana,

In my point of view, I would say I'm the decider of my character. Because I know very well who I am. So I know my attitude, skills, and knowledge that's why I said I'm the decider.
    Agree with you Wanot, When we become mature we started build our own character according to our lifestyle,experiences and knowledge.But in our child hood home and society determine our character.Do you agree that?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.