Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever felt stressful without no reasons? Why would it happen?

Status
    Reputed Member

Unhappy Have you ever felt stressful without any reasons? Why would it happen?

Hey guys,
    It's normal to be stressed due to the work load we have and the annoying people around us.
    But feeling stressful all of a sudden without even knowing the reason and feeling sad having no reasons is not so common I guess.Does it happen because we feel lonely or is it a sign of exceeding the stress limit?

What could be the reason behind it? Care to share.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Hey guys,
    It's normal to be stressed due to the work load we have and the annoying people around us.
    But feeling stressful all of a sudden without even knowing the reason and feeling sad having no reasons is not so common I guess.Does it happen because we feel lonely or is it a sign of exceeding the stress limit?

Sometimes,I felt like this, I think loneliness is the main reason for this kind of stress,For girls sometimes hormonal changes also make them feel stress unnecessarily.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Hey guys,

There must be a reason at the back of your mid that you have not let go of yet that is making you upset, it is good if you can address the reason and deal with it.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hey guys,

I would mostly blame it on PMS, because I drive all the innocent souls around me crazy, just because of PMS hormonal changes.
    Otherwise, it might be because of extreme stress as you said.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I would mostly blame it on PMS, because I drive all the innocent souls around me crazy, just because of PMS hormonal changes.
    We are in the same boat,PMS makes me insane,And I torture the people around me with my anger and mood swings.
    Now all of them know my behavioral changes in PMS time so they will prepared
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hey guys,

I think the reason may be workload on your head. You need someone to help or either you need someone to talk about the problem. I think it is very normal when you have committed to several things at the same time. Mostly I have felt it when I need to respond to the deadlines, meetings, exams and all other things same time.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Sometimes,I felt like this, I think loneliness is the main reason for this kind of stress,For girls sometimes hormonal changes also make them feel stress unnecessarily.
    As you say loneliness may be the major cause. But I didn't know that hormonal changes are also a reason.Thanks for sharing it Bhavya.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    There must be a reason at the back of your mid that you have not let go of yet that is making you upset, it is good if you can address the reason and deal with it.
    Thank you Wondergirl for sharing that tip.I'll start working on it

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Otherwise, it might be because of extreme stress as you said.
    I think you are right.I too feel such changes during PMS but not so often.If you have any tips to overcome such stress, please do share

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    I think the reason may be workload on your head. You need someone to help or either you need someone to talk about the problem. I think it is very normal when you have committed to several things at the same time. Mostly I have felt it when I need to respond to the deadlines, meetings, exams and all other things same time.
    Exactly.I think we both are in the same boat.Work overloaded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast