Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Dictionaries were already replaced

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Dictionaries were already replaced

Hi all,

In the early stages, while we are learning other languages we were in the habit of referring dictionaries. No need of deep examples while learning English the Malalasekara dictionary and the Oxford dictionaries heled a lot. They were high in cost too.
    But now don't you feel that the technology has completely replaced the use of the dictionaries. Now people have easily downloadable applications, google translator and so many other media which they can easily reach a low cost.

It is actually easy to use other than finding the words in a book? Do you agree with me? It's open for you to give your ideas.
    Thank you!
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,

In the early stages, while we are learning other languages we were in the habit of referring dictionaries. No need of deep examples while learning English the Malalasekara dictionary and the Oxford dictionaries heled a lot. They were high in cost too.
    But now don't you feel that the technology has completely replaced the use of the dictionaries. Now people have easily downloadable applications, google translator and so many other media which they can easily reach a low cost.

It is actually easy to use other than finding the words in a book? Do you agree with me? It's open for you to give your ideas.
    Thank you!
    Yeah I find it easier to search meaning for words on online than searching it in a book manually. But in school days dictionary is the way to find meaning. We can't forget those golden memories.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.