Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Laws for gents wears

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Laws for gents wears

Hi all,
    Men are in the habit of examining the women's dresses and come to different conclusions just by looking at their clothes. And there are specific rules set by the society for a girl to wear a dress. Don't you think that boys also need separate laws to wear clothes?
    Kindly share your ideas.

Thank you!
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,
    Men are in the habit of examining the women's dresses and come to different conclusions just by looking at their clothes. And there are specific rules set by the society for a girl to wear a dress. Don't you think that boys also need separate laws to wear clothes?
    Kindly share your ideas.

Thank you!
    Interesting. Let's ban wearing shorts in public, ban collarless t shirts. Fit t-shirts that show their chest and shoulder cuts also can be banned.. is that ok for you??😂😂😂

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Interesting. Let's ban wearing shorts in public, ban collarless t shirts. Fit t-shirts that show their chest and shoulder cuts also can be banned.. is that ok for you??
    Wearing shorts and arm cut t-shirts should be banned
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,
    Kindly share your ideas.

Thank you!
    It is actually not a law, it is their mindset I guess! I have seen boys who wear jeans below their hip that sometimes even show us their innerwear Is this style even necessary?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. Let's ban wearing shorts in public, ban collarless t shirts. Fit t-shirts that show their chest and shoulder cuts also can be banned.. is that ok for you??
    That's what I say that there should be a discipline in the dresses of boys too other than girls. But what boys are doing is that they always care about the dresses of the girls.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    It is actually not a law, it is their mindset I guess! I have seen boys who wear jeans below their hip that sometimes even show us their innerwear Is this style even necessary?
    That 's what I mean there should be a discipline in their dresses.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,
    Kindly share your ideas.

Thank you!
    In my opinion, dressing is everyone personal choice, If people maintain a decent dressing sense that's fine.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. Let's ban wearing shorts in public, ban collarless t shirts. Fit t-shirts that show their chest and shoulder cuts also can be banned.. is that ok for you??
    
    True Karikaalan, If we talk about banning then both gender have dress codes which should be ban. Better we maintain our own discipline rather than worrying about others.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That 's what I mean there should be a discipline in their dresses.
    Lorraine, chill girl, There are people in both gender who dress unethically if we think about them. It become a unwanted headache for us. we can do one thing that is maintaining our own ethics and morals.