Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pidurangala Rock: For the best view of Sigiriya !!!

Status
    Reputed Member

Pidurangala Rock: For the best view of Sigiriya !!!

We have visited to Sigiriya a lot, but in pictures there are very few posted the whole view of Sigiya Rock Mountain Which make us wonder how beautiful Sigiriya is. The rock they took clear view of Sigiriya is known as Pidurangala Rock which is an attraction by foreigners a lot. Are we underestimate the value of it? Have you ever visited hear?? Share your experience about Pidurangala.

Status
    Blog Entries
    I didn't visit yet but for the first time i heard about this rock and sigiriya view. Surely i must visit this rock to see that whole view of sigiriya rock. Thank you assassin

Status
    Reputed Member
    I also didn't visit this place. But, I heard about this place recently from one of my friend who wen here for a batch trip. Yes, Those photos were really amazing. Just, I want to visit there. If you have any plan to visit there then let me know through this forum. Thanks in advance.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I didn't visit yet but for the first time i heard about this rock and sigiriya view. Surely i must visit this rock to see that whole view of sigiriya rock. Thank you assassin
    Hope you'll enjoy a precious time there, share your experience after your visit.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I also didn't visit this place. But, I heard about this place recently from one of my friend who wen here for a batch trip. Yes, Those photos were really amazing. Just, I want to visit there. If you have any plan to visit there then let me know through this forum. Thanks in advance.
    I'll let you know, mostly i'm interested on road trips. If you wish you can join always but sadly I recently visited here so It will take time to visit here again.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    We have visited to Sigiriya a lot, but in pictures there are very few posted the whole view of Sigiya Rock Mountain Which make us wonder how beautiful Sigiriya is. The rock they took clear view of Sigiriya is known as Pidurangala Rock which is an attraction by foreigners a lot. Are we underestimate the value of it? Have you ever visited hear?? Share your experience about Pidurangala.

Wow, Really nice view Hope I will get chance to experience it very soon.Thanks for sharing the picture here.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

This place looks so very beautiful, I have heard about this place but have never been here before. The sunset in the early mornings should really take your breath away I guess, since the view looks pretty accurate to go for a sunset.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Wow, Really nice view Hope I will get chance to experience it very soon.Thanks for sharing the picture here.
    That's nice. Tell about your experience after the vist. Hope you'll love this place.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    This place looks so very beautiful, I have heard about this place but have never been here before. The sunset in the early mornings should really take your breath away I guess, since the view looks pretty accurate to go for a sunset.
    Yes it is, it best to watch sun rise here. The whole view of sigiriya can be seen from here make it so special.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Just a week ago I went to this place and OMG! this is such a beautiful place where you could relax from all the stress you really want to get rid of. I would suggest everyone to at least visit this place once before you die.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast