Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Does Online education is good OR bad for students !!

Status
    Reputed Member

Cool Does Online education is good OR bad for students !!

Hello everyone here,

Today,I am going ask with you ,the most valuable topic ,"The online Education System " .
    In my personal experience, I better to feel with online education system than the traditional Education system .
    Because Online Education system totally different one from other education system That's why i am more like it .

So guys tell me ,Online education system is good OR bad for us. you may answered your point of view. !

Thank You!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hello everyone here,

Today,I am going ask with you ,the most valuable topic ,"The online Education System " .
    In my personal experience, I better to feel with online education system than the traditional Education system .
    Because Online Education system totally different one from other education system That's why i am more like it .

So guys tell me ,Online education system is good OR bad for us. you may answered your point of view. !

Thank You!
    Actually, it is good for the higher educations. Not for the school children. Because in schools students should get that chance to interact with teachers. But for the higher education, this is valuable and you can preserve your time and also it helps for the student to ask questions more rather than in a class room.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Actually, it is good for the higher educations. Not for the school children. Because in schools students should get that chance to interact with teachers. But for the higher education, this is valuable and you can preserve your time and also it helps for the student to ask questions more rather than in a class room.
    Hi ,

Online Education system More suitable For higher Studies because most of online studies related with higher level studies .

Thank you for your sharing

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hello everyone here,

Thank You!
    Both education methods has it pros and cons in traditional education you can enjoy real schooling and get mingle with other students. In online education you can study according to you wish and it's time saving but you miss the real schooling experience.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.