Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls, Share Your most embarrassing and brutal abuses that you've seen

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Girls, Share Your most embarrassing and brutal abuses that you've seen

Hello Girls,
    As far as i know, most of the women's trying to hide and ignore the abuses they're getting! Which isn't good and not tolerable, it will give you a tensed and stress situation which will end up with somewhere very badly. I'm trying to understand about the current social issues such as women abuse's! Could you please share us the most common abuses you've seen so far and how did you solved it ?
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Hello Girls,
    As far as i know, most of the women's trying to hide and ignore the abuses they're getting! Which isn't good and not tolerable, it will give you a tensed and stress situation which will end up with somewhere very badly. I'm trying to understand about the current social issues such as women abuse's! Could you please share us the most common abuses you've seen so far and how did you solved it ?
    Talking about abuses to women will take a long time, coz the list is too long to explain. How do I even start?
    Every bus travel I take to go to my university or attend a meet up,involves some random guy sitting next to me, asking me uncomfortable, personal questions or sitting or standing REAL too close to me. And I'm a girl of modern era and I understand that accidental touches happen. But as a girl, I know which is accidental and which is not. Every time I travel, I prepare myself for these kinda creeps and all I can do is politely ask the person to move away or alerting the conductor or I move away from that place and find another seat. And this is something that happens very often and this is the only thing I can share without embarrassing myself..

Only way we could solve this is by respecting the victims rather than treating them as criminals. Mostly even I'm scared to make a fuss, when someone crosses the limit, because I'm worried that people would judge me. Life is too testy for women already and these creeps only make it worse.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    Talking about abuses to women will take a long time, coz the list is too long to explain. How do I even start?
    Every bus travel I take to go to my university or attend a meet up,involves some random guy sitting next to me, asking me uncomfortable, personal questions or sitting or standing REAL too close to me. And I'm a girl of modern era and I understand that accidental touches happen. But as a girl, I know which is accidental and which is not. Every time I travel, I prepare myself for these kinda creeps and all I can do is politely ask the person to move away or alerting the conductor or I move away from that place and find another seat. And this is something that happens very often and this is the only thing I can share without embarrassing myself..

Only way we could solve this is by respecting the victims rather than treating them as criminals. Mostly even I'm scared to make a fuss, when someone crosses the limit, because I'm worried that people would judge me. Life is too testy for women already and these creeps only make it worse.
    I couldn't agree more @Gobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    Totally agree on this point! instead of argue and treat them as criminal better
    1) call them as brother
    2) ask politely with a right move
    3) maybe give him your seat to make him feel guilty ( depends on the person social/moral style )
    4) find a right place where you feel comfort ( practically impossible in the busiest public transports)

Again,
    Real men never touch a women without her permission and men's should guard the women's instead of abusing! it's not recommended to stayaway and maintain low profile! some circumstance women's needs to act seeking help or defending themselves.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    As A Girl whose father died in her very young age, I faced abuses in my young age from the men in my so called relative circle, Because they thought there is no one to protect me, But they never knew that i could protect myself from them. one of my relative tried to harass me but I threatened him with a knife. Thank god I escaped from that predator. After that incident I started avoiding myself from being alone without any females around me. In bus travels I have to go through unwanted touches and dirty looks . I hate bus travels because of these cheap acts by some jerks. whenever these kind of incidents happen i move away from the certain place and go find myself a much safer place to settle. " I Feel courageous enough to share this here"
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Every bus travel I take to go to my university or attend a meet up,involves some random guy sitting next to me, asking me uncomfortable, personal questions or sitting or standing REAL too close to me. And I'm a girl of modern era and I understand that accidental touches happen. But as a girl, I know which is accidental and which is not. Every time I travel, I prepare myself for these kinda creeps and all I can do is politely ask the person to move away or alerting the conductor or I move away from that place and find another seat.
    Gobi, yes totally true! The same is with me I travel every weekend to Jaffna and i'm almost completing my studies I go through the same problems just like you go through. but what I do to be honest is once the person crosses his limits I either shout at him to get up and go away so that he would get humiliated ( only when I loose my patience) or poke him with a pin or ark then automatically he starts walking away!

Agreed! my mother has advised me several times not to do so because she gets scared whether those predators would notice me and abuse me later on! (As a parent she is right) And there are some guys who come behind me asking for mobile numbers I've even warned them that I would complain this to the police straight looking at their faces( This might not be a physical abuse but it is definitely a mental one) This has even caused a lot of problems for me in my family, all they did was misunderstand me!! And I'm not ashamed to share this because all girls are being abused both mentally and physically everyday in their life.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Poke him with a pin or ark then automatically he starts walking away
    Nice trick, makesure you're not going to kill him though

my mother has advised me several times not to do so because she gets scared whether those predators would notice me and abuse me later on!
    Very true, when you reveal your weakness the moment you'll start getting more and more pressure never before! Better, be brave and find your options to mitigate the situations! it doesn't mean you wanna digest the situation, but you can mitigate it properly to avoid further conflicts.

And I'm not ashamed to share this because all girls are being abused both mentally and physically everyday in their life.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    1) call them as brother
    3) maybe give him your seat to make him feel guilty ( depends on the person social/moral style )
    4) find a right place where you feel comfort ( practically impossible in the busiest public transports)

I think that this is only applicable for those guys who show themselves as decent in the public. They won't physically abuse us but they would mentally abuse by asking our mobile numbers!!
    WOULD THEY LEAVE US IF WE CALL THEM AS BROTHER?
    According to me I totally disagree with this point.
    If a women gives permisson to touch her is it okay for him to touch her rather than his own wife? ( I don't want to argue on this, this is just my opinion and I want to know the answer from your side as well)
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I couldn't agree more @Gobi.

1) call them as brother
    I disagree with the point "call them as brother". Then what about those people who are being abused by their own relatives ?, Just as we hear in the everyday news.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Gobi, yes totally true! The same is with me I travel every weekend to Jaffna and i'm almost completing my studies I go through the same problems just like you go through. but what I do to be honest is once the person crosses his limits I either shout at him to get up and go away so that he would get humiliated ( only when I loose my patience) or poke him with a pin or ark then automatically he starts walking away!
    Sometimes I did the same ,I poked the person with an Ark ,But most of the time i walk away from them and settle on a safe place.

We should teach male children to respect women and female children to defend themselves from those jerks, Then only we can reduce the abuse in our society.
    The Society should stop humiliating the victims instead of the criminals .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I think that this is only applicable for those guys who show themselves as decent in the public. They won't physically abuse us but they would mentally abuse by asking our mobile numbers!!
    Let's be practical about this conversation! If they are asking from all the women's then that's a different mentality, But if it happened very specifically and very polite way then i assume this could be a love that he's trying to reach you in a different channels to express his love! No matter how brave is the men, when men proposing to a women about his true he love's is absolutely a very terrible situation and they'll be ridiculously weak during that time. They to be steady and brave, But mostly they flopped! such situations will make the women to think in a very different perspective.

WOULD THEY LEAVE US IF WE CALL THEM AS BROTHER?
    Again, if the men is seeking a different needs then this won't work, because he won't even think about it! but, again let's be practical! if he's trying to propose you then 50/50 chances he could leave you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast