Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Have you visited Google I/O 2018?

Status
    Registered Member

Have you visited Google I/O 2018?

Anyone here who have visited Google I/O 2018 powered by Mobitel or Dialog? Can you share your experience about it with us?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes! I visited the mobitel one. I amm attracted from Sundar Pichchai's live keynote, Award Winning Entrepreneur Sharanyan Sharma's keynote about our passion and Young Professor Rangika Halwathura's keynote about Carrying the Legacy forward. Really, I enjoyed standup comedy by Shuhaib Ali. Why not? Domino's pizza too.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Yes! I visited the mobitel one. I amm attracted from Sundar Pichchai's live keynote, Award Winning Entrepreneur Sharanyan Sharma's keynote about our passion and Young Professor Rangika Halwathura's keynote about Carrying the Legacy forward. Really, I enjoyed standup comedy by Shuhaib Ali. Why not? Domino's pizza too.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. We learned a lot about current emerging technologies. Well me too loved those you said. And loved taking selfies and photos also😅

Status
    Reputed Member
    LOL, Yes I forgot that to share with you. Selfies and Photos make our day pretty good.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamee View Post
    Anyone here who have visited Google I/O 2018 powered by Mobitel or Dialog? Can you share your experience about it with us?
    I went for the Dialog one. The live-streamed Sundar Pichai's keynote was cool, but the highlight was in the speech about Arimac, a startup, which developed Kanchayudha, Sri Lanka's 1st 3D game and now they're working on several projects including the 1st humanoid robot of Sri Lanka, a 100% Sri Lankan production. That was pretty damn inspiring to see Sri Lanka taking its first step into becoming a tech-tycoon.

For the wrap up, go here.

Status
    Reputed Member
    yes I visited there.... to see Sangakara and a girl mainly... But later turned up an interesting night.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I went for the Dialog one. The live-streamed Sundar Pichai's keynote was cool, but the highlight was in the speech about Arimac, a startup, which developed Kanchayudha, Sri Lanka's 1st 3D game and now they're working on several projects including the 1st humanoid robot of Sri Lanka, a 100% Sri Lankan production. That was pretty damn inspiring to see Sri Lanka taking its first step into becoming a tech-tycoon.

For the wrap up, go here.
    Yes. I also loved the trailer of that game and wondered the efforts that they put for making it. Really awesome

Status
    Blog Entries
    yes i also participated in mobitel google I/O.The events are arranged very fantastic. The lights and sounds make me feel great.There are many useful sessions conducted by industry experienced and passion-able people. The major part i enjoy is key note from Google, all people enjoy it. More than that there are many dancing and singing events.Absolutely there's no famine for Photographs food and beverages also.