Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about opposite gender friendship?

Status
    Reputed Member

Cool What do you think about opposite gender friendship?

Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in friendship too. Who says guys and girls can't be best friends? Why do like to have a best opposite gender friend? What are the problems in having an opposite gender best friend? Do you have best friend in opposite gender? Share about him/her? Why do you like to be with them?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in friendship too. Who says guys and girls can't be best friends? Why do like to have a best opposite gender friend? What are the problems in having an opposite gender best friend? Do you have best friend in opposite gender? Share about him/her? Why do you like to be with them?
    Well, this is interesting. I've a lot of male friends and don't judge me if I say I feel much comfortable with them than with girls. With them, there's no pretense and jealousy..They say everything to my face and I trust them with my life.
    And it's friendship and not to confuse with love. I feel much more like myself when I'm with my boys. I feel the independence and security at the same time. And again, I'm not blaming girls. It's just when I'm with girls, there are certain things expected out of me as a girl. I know I'm weird. But I feel like a cool weirdo with my boys. I'm a girl, but I can't pretend to be soft and delicate when I myself can handle the rough edges of life. When I do such things, i often get this "what are you trying to prove by doing this?" question.

All I can say is my close friends are boys and they are more like my family. Even my mother trusts me with them, coz she knows how they are.
    Sometimes, they even forget that I'm a girl.(lol). Anyway, I know my boys and I know they'll be in my life teasing me while taking care of me.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I feel like am hearing my own story as well while reading yours. I also very comfortable with my friends as you said.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    A they even forget that I'm a girl.(lol).
    I didn't experience it myself, but my friend told me that her male friends treating her as a boy

Anyway, I know my boys and I know they'll be in my life teasing me while taking care of me.
    I love this line
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I feel like am hearing my own story as well while reading yours. I also very comfortable with my friends as you said.
    Then you're lucky as me. It's a different feeling. I'm proud to be a girl, but some things are hard to do while being with girls.
    They indeed forget I'm a girl and the thing is, they know what my limit is. They let me go as far as i will, but their shadows are following me everywhere I go.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I didn't experience it myself, but my friend told me that her male friends treating her as a boy

I love this line
    Thank you. These things come with experience. You'll feel it one day.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Really Lovely Topic! Yes, having a male best friend for a girl and having a female best friend for a boy is truly a blessing. A shoulder with whom you can share everything!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Thank you. These things come with experience. You'll feel it one day.
    Yeah agree,I hope so
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Opposite gender isn't a barrier for a friendship. I have a friend from my childhood, she is teacher right now, but we always love to tease her you look like a primary school student then how did you teach the students in school. Simply loving. I don't have birth born younger sister so the girls calls me brother makes me so much cool. The respect they given to me is priceless... Love those sisters all the time. "Sisters by Soul!!!"

Status
    Reputed Member
    Loving sisters also like a opposite gender friendship. I saw these type of friendship in my university. That is more pure and likeable. You are a lucky guy guy to have a friend and sister like her.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast