Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which are the best epic long novels to read?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which are the best epic long novels to read?

We all know that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but most of us are still guilty of judging a book by its size. We all mean well, but how can we bind to reading hundreds of pages on trust? What if the book isn’t actually as worthy as everyone states it is?, It’s a reasonable worry, but there are amply of long novels out there that are unquestionably value the time it takes to read them. Can you guys suggest me some good Tamil and English novels to read?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    We all know that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but most of us are still guilty of judging a book by its size. We all mean well, but how can we bind to reading hundreds of pages on trust? What if the book isn’t actually as worthy as everyone states it is?, It’s a reasonable worry, but there are amply of long novels out there that are unquestionably value the time it takes to read them. Can you guys suggest me some good Tamil and English novels to read?

Hi,

I would like to post here about an interesting Tamil novel I Read .The novel of "kadavuseetu" is my favorite novel in Tamil novels .I don't remember it's writer name .but when I read this novel the story will be like watching and the book is composed of one of the story sphere .that means it have more two hundred pages.
    It took me five days to finish reading it.The story theme is "it based on the life of two married couple living in Sri Lanka .if you get opportunity Read this novel too.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi,

I would like to post here about an interesting Tamil novel I Read .The novel of "kadavuseetu" is my favorite novel in Tamil novels .I don't remember it's writer name .but when I read this novel the story will be like watching and the book is composed of one of the story sphere .that means it have more two hundred pages.
    It took me five days to finish reading it.The story theme is "it based on the life of two married couple living in Sri Lanka .if you get opportunity Read this novel too.
    Thanks for sharing this novel here Wondergirl, Definitely try to read this novel.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Ponniyin Selvan
    Harry Potter series
    The Lunar Chronicles
    Those are my best collection! Try them out!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Ponniyin Selvan
    Harry Potter series
    The Lunar Chronicles
    Those are my best collection! Try them out!
    Thanks for these Suggestions Shana, Sure I will try them out., Can you tell me what you love about Ponniyin Selvan novel

Status
    Reputed Member
    Thanks for these Suggestions Shana, Sure I will try them out., Can you tell me what you love about Ponniyin Selvan novel
    I read Ponniyin Selvan till around 100 pages or so and I think this is the only proper Tamil novel I read. I felt so loved with our Tamil language (literature) and the elite tenderness it has irrespective of the 2000 years recorded history. But it is hard to sit and read in the current lifestyle.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I read Ponniyin Selvan till around 100 pages or so and I think this is the only proper Tamil novel I read. I felt so loved with our Tamil language (literature) and the elite tenderness it has irrespective of the 2000 years recorded history. But it is hard to sit and read in the current lifestyle.
    I too love our Tamil literature, In school days I read so many Tamil story books, but now I stopped it, as you said it's difficult to get a time in our current lifestyle.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I too love our Tamil literature, In school days I read so many Tamil story books, but now I stopped it, as you said it's difficult to get a time in our current lifestyle.
    You can read Shiva trilogy. It's an fiction about Lord Shiva as a human. If you like mythological fiction then this is a must read.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    You can read Shiva trilogy. It's an fiction about Lord Shiva as a human. If you like mythological fiction then this is a must read.
    I never read mythological fiction, But I want to give it a try, So I will start with Shiva trilogy. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I never read mythological fiction, But I want to give it a try, So I will start with Shiva trilogy. Thanks for the suggestion.
    You can also read Roll of the dice & Rise of Kali, The Krishna Key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast