Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the mischievous things that you've done in your school or college life?

Status
    Reputed Member

What are the mischievous things that you've done in your school or college life?

We have all gone to school or college in our life once. What are the naughty things or atrocities that you've done in your school/college life?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    We have all gone to school or college in our life once. What are the naughty things or atrocities that you've done in your school/college life?
    The mischievous thing I ever did in my school days was bunking my geography classes and chatted with my friends in the school canteen and primary school area because the teacher always made us sleep in the class with her boring lecture. So we used that time to caught up with each other
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    The mischievous thing I ever did in my school days was bugging my geography classes and chatted with my friends in the school canteen and primary school area because the teacher always made us sleep in the class with her boring lecture. So we used that time to caught up with each other
    I'm sure you meant 'bunking'. Those should be some fun times. Anyway lucky you, I studied in the most strictest school in our locality. Mad times those were. People can never bunk our school classes until you're engaged in sports activities or representing school in other school competitions. I was lucky enough to be a part of both. Albeit, I was very mischievous but slipped away mostly as I had a good representation.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure you meant 'bunking'. Those should be some fun times. Anyway lucky you, I studied in the most strictest school in our locality. Mad times those were. People can never bunk our school classes until you're engaged in sports activities or representing school in other school competitions. I was lucky enough to be a part of both. Albeit, I was very mischievous but slipped away mostly as I had a good representation.
    Yep, I meant bunking only, It's a typing error and yes those were the fun times In fact in my grade 10 and 11 school time were the funniest and exciting time in my entire school life, we are the mischievous class in our school. In that strictest school, you did some mischievous, So I hope you had more thrilling and fun experiences than me
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yep, I meant bunking only, It's a typing error and yes those were the fun times In fact in my grade 10 and 11 school time were the funniest and exciting time in my entire school life, we are the mischievous class in our school. In that strictest school, you did some mischievous, So I hope you had more thrilling and fun experiences than me
    Even we were the most mischievous rigorous appalling class in our whole school. Now looking back I feel bad sometimes for being a scribble. In future if I have a chance, I'll apologise to all my teachers.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Even we were the most mischievous rigorous appalling class in our whole school. Now looking back I feel bad sometimes for being a scribble. In future if I have a chance, I'll apologise to all my teachers.
    This shows your maturity, I wish you get the chance to ask apologise from your teachers, Our mischievous were likeable, we were "mischievous darlings" of our teachers

Status
    Reputed Member
    This shows your maturity, I wish you get the chance to ask apologise from your teachers, Our mischievous were likeable, we were "mischievous darlings" of our teachers
    Haha, yes you can say like that... I can still feel the chill when I meet them randomly. I wish school kids these age can have that respect towards their teachers.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Haha, yes you can say like that... I can still feel the chill when I meet them randomly. I wish school kids these age can have that respect towards their teachers.
    These days kids don't respect their teachers or elders, In fact, they are lacking in manners and social skill, this is the sad reality of our younger generation

Status
    Reputed Member
    These days kids don't respect their teachers or elders, In fact, they are lacking in manners and social skill, this is the sad reality of our younger generation
    I totally agree with that. Teachers play a major role in our life. They should be celebrated.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I totally agree with that. Teachers play a major role in our life. They should be celebrated.
    True, Parents and teachers create the foundation for our personality and character.