Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is your best childhood children’s book?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which is your best childhood children’s book?

Books are the one thing that we can’t get enough of around here, Reading is something that reverberates with us as editors, as learners and as the children we once were ourselves. Can you guys share your best children’s books in your childhood?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    This question makes me remember my long lost childhood. Thanks for those memories. Well, some of the books I remember are Thomas & Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Panchatantra, Tenali Raman, Akbar & Birbal, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pied Piper, Justice & League comics.Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats, The Fox & the Grapes, The Jungle Book.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    This question makes me remember my long lost childhood. Thanks for those memories. Well, some of the books I remember are Thomas & Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Panchatantra, Tenali Raman, Akbar & Birbal, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pied Piper, Justice & League comics.Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats, The Fox & the Grapes, The Jungle Book.
    It's my pleasure, By the way with your answer you made me remember my childhood as well. Ramayana, Mahabharata, Panchatantra, Tenali Raman and Akbar & Birbal were included in my childhood books as well. I must say you are a good reader as a kid.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    It's my pleasure, By the way with your answer you made me remember my childhood as well. Ramayana, Mahabharata, Panchatantra, Tenali Raman and Akbar & Birbal were included in my childhood books as well. I must say you are a good reader as a kid.
    I was only good at being mischievous :P #mischiefmanaged

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I was only good at being mischievous :P #mischiefmanaged
    Here comes the HarryPotter fan, Still you have that mischievous side Am I right?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Here comes the HarryPotter fan, Still you have that mischievous side Am I right?
    That's the only thing which makes me feel younger even today. I'm an ambivert, except my family and close friends many doesn't know that side of me.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That's the only thing which makes me feel younger even today. I'm an ambivert, except my family and close friends many doesn't know that side of me.
    True we should keep the child in us alive.thats the only thing makes us feel young and energetic. And I am also an ambivert

Status
    Reputed Member
    True we should keep the child in us alive.thats the only thing makes us feel young and energetic. And I am also an ambivert
    Good to hear that. As you grew up in a non-city place, how was your childhood? What are the things that fascinated you?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear that. As you grew up in a non-city place, how was your childhood? What are the things that fascinated you?
    My Childhood was wonderful, filled with nature, friends, siblings outdoor games and all. There was a lake with the grassland behind my house we used to play in that grassland, flying kites, playing cricket, playing killithattdu, cycling,picking lilies from the lake and watching different types of birds & fishes. It was a playtime with nature. Now the grassland was gone, new houses were built in that space and we lost our playground. It was the golden days, Thanks for bringing back those memories.

Status
    Reputed Member
    My Childhood was wonderful, filled with nature, friends, siblings outdoor games and all. There was a lake with the grassland behind my house we used to play in that grassland, flying kites, playing cricket, playing killithattdu, cycling,picking lilies from the lake and watching different types of birds & fishes. It was a playtime with nature. Now the grassland was gone, new houses were built in that space and we lost our playground. It was the golden days, Thanks for bringing back those memories.
    I can only imagine those places. Your childhood was filled with merry. FYI, I've tried but don't know to play cricket and have no idea what killithattdu is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast