Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Which small details in a movie you love the most?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which small details in a movie you love the most?

We usually missed out the small details in a movie. In some movies, these small details are done to emphasize a part in the story or to pull attention to a specific character or happening in a more refined approach. Can you guys tell me which small details in a movie you love the most?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I love 'Easter eggs' placed in the movies. Easter eggs are the references or messages kept in a movie about another movie. I'll share some of the interesting things.

Source: Quora & HuffPost

1. Star Wars Episode 1 (1999) - you can find the alien character from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial(1982) in the council meeting.
    2. I am Legend (2007) - You can find Batman Vs Superman(2016) logo in one of the scenes
    3. Monster Inc.(2001) - You can see the child presenting Nemo toy to Sully - Finding Nemo (2003)
    4. Finding Nemo (2003) - you can find Buzz the Lightyear toy from the movie Toy Story(1995)
    5. Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark (1981) - you can find C3PO and R2D2 from Star Wars series
    6. Frozen (2013) - you can find Rapunzel and Flynn from the movie Tangled (2010) in one of the scenes.
    7. The Little Mermaid (1989) - You can find Mickey Mouse, Donald & Goofy in one of the scenes.
    8. In the movie Fight Club (1999) - All the scenes has a Starbucks coffee cup somewhere in the screen.
    9. Toy Story - Mickey Mouse picture can be found in the Andy's wall clock

Hope you find this interesting.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I love 'Easter eggs' placed in the movies. Easter eggs are the references or messages kept in a movie about another movie. I'll share some of the interesting things.

Source: Quora & HuffPost

1. Star Wars Episode 1 (1999) - you can find the alien character from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial(1982) in the council meeting.
    2. I am Legend (2007) - You can find Batman Vs Superman(2016) logo in one of the scenes
    3. Monster Inc.(2001) - You can see the child presenting Nemo toy to Sully - Finding Nemo (2003)
    4. Finding Nemo (2003) - you can find Buzz the Lightyear toy from the movie Toy Story(1995)
    5. Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark (1981) - you can find C3PO and R2D2 from Star Wars series
    6. Frozen (2013) - you can find Rapunzel and Flynn from the movie Tangled (2010) in one of the scenes.
    7. The Little Mermaid (1989) - You can find Mickey Mouse, Donald & Goofy in one of the scenes.
    8. In the movie Fight Club (1999) - All the scenes has a Starbucks coffee cup somewhere in the screen.
    9. Toy Story - Mickey Mouse picture can be found in the Andy's wall clock

Hope you find this interesting.
    Yeah, you shared some interesting details about the movies, Can you tell me which is your favourite from the above list?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah, you shared some interesting details about the movies, Can you tell me which is your favourite from the above list?
    My favourite movie is Fight Club directed by David Fincher from the above list. That movie is one different league with regards to everything.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    My favourite movie is Fight Club directed by David Fincher from the above list. That movie is one different league with regards to everything.
    My favourite is finding Nemo, It's my all time favourite movie.

Status
    Reputed Member
    My favourite is finding Nemo, It's my all time favourite movie.
    Pixar is the most interesting thing Steve Jobs has created and all the movies of them are excellent.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Pixar is the most interesting thing Steve Jobs has created and all the movies of them are excellent.
    Yeah, I too love Pixar movies they are fun and interesting to watch.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah, I too love Pixar movies they are fun and interesting to watch.
    This is the first short film from Pixar in 1986 and the luminescent light you see in the Pixar logo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psxkv1ZzBYA

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    This is the first short film from Pixar in 1986 and the luminescent light you see in the Pixar logo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psxkv1ZzBYA
    Wow, It's a nice Short Film, Love It