Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How many of you are an Ideal Woman?

Status
    Reputed Member

How many of you are an Ideal Woman?

What is the meaning you know about the phrase "Ideal Woman"? Many people in recent years have misjudged the meaning of women being equal to men. From my thogut, An Ideal woman should be much better than a man! She should be better in all the activities women can surely do. Hey girls, am I correct or not? Are you an Ideal woman? If yes, Then, Share your thoughts here.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    What is the meaning you know about the phrase "Ideal Woman"? Many people in recent years have misjudged the meaning of women being equal to men. From my thogut, An Ideal woman should be much better than a man! She should be better in all the activities women can surely do. Hey girls, am I correct or not? Are you an Ideal woman? If yes, Then, Share your thoughts here.
    Being an ideal woman means, she realizes that she can do what she wants to do. She has the right to do anything and if a woman acknowledges the fact that she has the right, then she's a feminist.
    If a woman does something with her whole heart, then she's ideal.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Being an ideal woman means, she realizes that she can do what she wants to do. She has the right to do anything and if a woman acknowledges the fact that she has the right, then she's a feminist.
    Haha, you gave me a new definition to feminist.
    If a woman does something with her whole heart, then she's ideal.
    I agree with this point. When do the things with our wholeheartedly we become ideal in it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I believe in gender equality, If they have the will anyone can do anything. every person is unique in this world. So every woman is unique and ideal in her own way.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.