Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Which is the most memorable place on your previous vacation?

Status
    Registered Member

Red face Which is the most memorable place on your previous vacation?

For my last vacation, I didn't plan anything But the vacation is memorable for me. Yes, I went Nuwara Eliya with my love. we stayed 3 days in Nuwara Eliya.

The amazing thing was at the end of the morning we went to Seetha Eliya temple. Here hanuman's footprints are more special. And I felt Like we blessed with this temple. That's why I Love that vacation.

Did anyone go to the Seetha Eliya temple?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhara View Post
    For my last vacation, I didn't plan anything But the vacation is memorable for me. Yes, I went Nuwara Eliya with my love. we stayed 3 days in Nuwara Eliya.

The amazing thing was at the end of the morning we went to Seetha Eliya temple. Here hanuman's footprints are more special. And I felt Like we blessed with this temple. That's why I Love that vacation.

Did anyone go to the Seetha Eliya temple?
    Hi Dhara,
    Nuwara Eliya is a nice place for vacation, Cool and breeze climate with full of nature, Yeah I knew about Seetha Eliya temple. It was an amazing place. I went to two times there.As you said this temple give us a blessed feeling.

My memorable trip was. A trip to Jaffna with my whole family, Two years back my Uncle's family came from abroad and with them, our whole family went Jaffna for a 4 days trip it was a most memorable and fun-filled trip we had so much fun. This was the last trip with my Grandma so the memories are so special to me.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.