Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: I think I'm alone. What can I do to remove this loneliness?

Status

I think I'm alone. What can I do to remove this loneliness?

Most of the time I'm in alone, how can overcome from the loneliness. Please give you advice.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Most of the time I'm in alone, how can overcome from the loneliness. Please give you advice.
    Come out of your comfort zone, start mingle with new people and make new friends then you can easily overcome your loneliness
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Being alone and being lonely are not the same. Being alone can be a self made choice. But if you feel lonely, make yourself busy with things which you like. Choose people wisely and spend time with them. Develop a new habit. Learn to play an instrument. There are more other things that can occupy your time which will make you less lonely.

Status
    If you feel alone that's your problem. Actually that's not a problem because your mind think in that way so don't think about past.
    Find the relevant person or things then you can easily come out from your loneliness.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Come out of your comfort zone, start mingle with new people and make new friends then you can easily overcome your loneliness
    I agree with this point because mingling with the people make our mind relief and we feel happy, so mingle with our friends is a good way to come out of our loneliness.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kanak View Post
    I agree with this point because mingling with the people make our mind relief and we feel happy, so mingle with our friends is a good way to come out of our loneliness.
    Yeah If we have good friends then spending time with them is the best way to come out of our loneliness.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah If we have good friends then spending time with them is the best way to come out of our loneliness.
    so you agree with my points and you spent most of the time with your friends

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kanak View Post
    so you agree with my points and you spent most of the time with your friends
    Yeah, I agree with your points, my friends are in different cities for their studies and career. When they come to home we all meet and enjoy the whole day. From the Past 5 years, it's become our tradition, But we frequently talk through phones and WhatsApp chats.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Psychology says that emotional feelings last longer only for 20 min, all the other are just imagination of us. So just leave all these thoughts. Still do you feel lonely, travel more and more. You're not the last person exist in the world to feel lonely.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Psychology says that emotional feelings last longer only for 20 min, all the other are just imagination of us.
    Is it true? Then why sometimes we feel upset all day long?

So just leave all these thoughts. Still do you feel lonely, travel more and more. You're not the last person exist in the world to feel lonely.
    I accept travelling help us to overcome our loneliness.