Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do you say a word about yourself?

Status

How do you say a word about yourself?

How can someone say a word about themselves? if anyone asks me to describe myself in one word, I will say, "lazy boy". because lazy people will think the shortcuts which mean how to finished our works in a short time. please tell how will you describe yourself in one word?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    How can someone say a word about you? that time what do you say? if anyone asks me that time I will say, "lazy boy". because lazy will thing the shortcuts which mean how to finished our works a short time. please share your thoughts here.
    I'm a boy this is only can say about me

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    How can someone say a word about themselves? if anyone asks me to describe myself in one word, I will say, "lazy boy". because lazy people will think the shortcuts which mean how to finished our works in a short time. please tell how will you describe yourself in one word?
    I would describe myself as "Courageous" Because of courageous means facing the life challenges with bravery and having a strong will power to go through the pains and difficulties in life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I would describe myself as "Courageous" Because of courageous means facing the life challenges with bravery and having a strong will power to go through the pains and difficulties in life.
    It's really good Ms. Bhavya Because most of the girls if got any problem they gonna afraid. They will don't know how to face that problem. But you are "Courageous" girl, could you please tell some tips for How do you handle a problem?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It's really good Ms. Bhavya Because most of the girls if got any problem they gonna afraid. They will don't know how to face that problem. But you are "Courageous" girl, could you please tell some tips for How do you handle a problem?
    First thing I believe in myself that I can handle the challenges that belief itself give me the strength to face the challenge and I never afraid to take the risk that's why I face my life challenges with bravery. I always listen to my gut feeling it shows me the right direction. one more thing if we accept the reality we can lead a content life but most of us didn't do it, we all are living in our own imaginary world that's the main reason for most of our difficulties.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.