Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Biggest obstacle in our success path is fear/How to overcome it?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Question Biggest obstacle in our success path is fear/How to overcome it?

Most of the time we failed because of our fear. some of us even stop trying because of our fear of loosing.We are allowing our fears to ruin our confident which lead us to failure.
    we should practice taking the steps,and then the next,we have to push ourselves .when we find ourselves able to handle the first rung on our fear ladder with less anxiety,move to the next one. once we begin to get comfortable with facing your fears don't stop. through this practice we can successfully overcome our fears.

pexels-photo-262103.jpg

Guys, Do you have any other technics to overcome our fear?,Lets help everyone with your tricks.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    My suggestion is to face it again and again you have fear of. For example I'm afraid of heights before then I wish to do a confidence jump my self, climb up mountains.... I try to face it frequently. Then it becomes normal. Whatever the fear factor is, just face it with confidence. You can do it!!!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    My suggestion is to face it again and again you have fear of. For example I'm afraid of heights before then I wish to do a confidence jump my self, climb up mountains.... I try to face it frequently. Then it becomes normal. Whatever the fear factor is, just face it with confidence. You can do it!!!
    Thank you for your wonderful tip assassin.you're right if we face our fear frequently we can easily overcome it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.