Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How special your grandparents to you?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How special your grandparents to you?

Hello Friends,

Grandparents and grandchildren relationship is one of the most special and rewarding relationships. Every one of us shares a magical bond with our grandparents. I only got the chance to be with my Grandma. She is so special to me. She was like a companion for me, nowadays I missed her very badly. Likewise, you guys also have a special bond with your grandparents. Can you guys tell me how special your grandparents to you?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

Grandparents and grandchildren relationship is one of the most special and rewarding relationships. Every one of us shares a magical bond with our grandparents. I only got the chance to be with my Grandma. She is so special to me. She was like a companion for me, nowadays I missed her very badly. Likewise, you guys also have a special bond with your grandparents. Can you guys tell me how special your grandparents to you?
    I didn't saw my grandfather but I did live with my grandmother, I love my grandmother more than my mother because she always takes care of me better than my siblings.

But nowadays I really miss her.

Status
    Grandparents are our second parents. They look after us at the absence of our parents and even at their presence their care will be 1000% more than anyone. They are really special and no one can ever replace them. I love them to the core

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    I didn't saw my grandfather but I did live with my grandmother, I love my grandmother more than my mother because she always takes care of me better than my siblings.

But nowadays I really miss her.
    Same here, My grandma is more dear to me more than my mother, We are sailing on the same board, I too miss my grandma very badly.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuva View Post
    Grandparents are our second parents. They look after us at the absence of our parents and even at their presence their care will be 1000% more than anyone. They are really special and no one can ever replace them. I love them to the core
    True words, Our grandparents are our second parents, Hope you are having a great time with your grandparents.