Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How can we help a close person who is making bad decisions in life?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How can we help a close person who is making bad decisions in life?

It's terrible to watch our loved ones making a bad decision in their life and we always want to help them to make the right decisions in their life. Can you guys suggest me some ways to help a close person who is making bad decisions in life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    It's terrible to watch our loved ones making a bad decision in their life and we always want to help them to make the right decisions in their life. Can you guys suggest me some ways to help a close person who is making bad decisions in life?
    You are a lovable person. so you go and sit with the person and say some good advice, If that person respects your words then the person get your advice and change their attitude of taking bad decisions.
    Thank you.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You are a lovable person.
    Thanks for your kind words, It means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kanak View Post
    so you go and sit with the person and say some good advice, If that person respects your words then the person get your advice and change their attitude of taking bad decisions.
    Thank you.
    I tried this method and failed, Maybe they don't respect my words, Do you have any other ideas? , Thanks.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    I think you should give some time to him/her to realise the situation and when they realise it they will correct their mistake don't worry be relax. That time the person will realise your value

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kanak View Post
    I think you should give some time to him/her to realise the situation and when they realise it they will correct their mistake don't worry be relax. That time the person will realise your value
    You're right Kanak, Let them realise it by themselves is the best way because If we advise them continuously they become irritated of it. Thank you I will follow this method