Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: School life or University life? Which is the best?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    12

    School life or University life? Which is the best?

    We've all gone through school life and university life. Which one is the best?
    For me, University life opened a lot of paths for me to concentrate on, while school life gave me funny moments and memories with my friends.
    In university I got to know what life really is and gained a lot of friends from different communities.
    To be honest, I choose both of those lives.
    What do you think?
    Which one is your favorite? AND WHY?

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Karikaalan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya
    Posts
    340
       Rep Power
    12
    I miss my school days.. I still keep visiting my school once in a month in the evenings.. I have a lot of good memories there.. university life is fun.. but there are things more than that.. I take up responsibilities on my shoulder.. I started thinking about my career and moving towards my ambition.. in school I had less other things on my head ..

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishanth_sri View Post
    I miss my school days.. I still keep visiting my school once in a month in the evenings.. I have a lot of good memories there.. university life is fun.. but there are things more than that.. I take up responsibilities on my shoulder.. I started thinking about my career and moving towards my ambition.. in school I had less other things on my head ..
    That's so true. Thinking of the old days, I didn't have this lot of tension upon me or anything of that sort. School life was pretty much the most loveliest time I had. But as much as it included that amount of fun, we can never go back to being children. I feel like I'm suddenly grown up and matured out of the blue. I didn't know when I began being responsible and started worrying about my future and career. But here I am. Here we are.

    And as much as university life is full of deadlines and submissions, I think it has really taught me some important lessons of life.

    Comparatively,School life was much relaxed, even though my life depends on my university life!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Neo's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Age
    28
    Posts
    84
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We've all gone through school life and university life. Which one is the best?
    For me, University life opened a lot of paths for me to concentrate on, while school life gave me funny moments and memories with my friends.
    In university I got to know what life really is and gained a lot of friends from different communities.
    To be honest, I choose both of those lives.
    What do you think?
    Which one is your favorite? AND WHY?
    For me its both. Once we come out and start working on our career, we never get that life, experience, fun, whatever you do after school and university life, It won't meet the level of fun/satisfaction we had during school and university days. In fact that life is unforgettable. I still think of some incidents and laugh whenever I feel upset. It was awesome days. I miss those days.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Dhiya's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna, Belihuloya
    Posts
    291
       Rep Power
    12
    Both lives are more precious for me. The one who told university life is damn life is living his/her life as the school children. They only came university to get best GPAs an so on. There are lot more to enjoy in University life. Ragging, Trips, Daily lectures, Cutting lectures, Hostel life are some of the special things we can't get it from any institutions. That is specified only for the university students. I studied in a girls' school. That is a small kingdom for me when i am studying. We did all the naughty things in our school life. For me, Both periods are awesome and unforgettable days in my life.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,369
    Blog Entries
    45
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    I miss my school days.. I still keep visiting my school once in a month in the evenings.. I have a lot of good memories there.. university life is fun.. but there are things more than that.. I take up responsibilities on my shoulder.. I started thinking about my career and moving towards my ambition.. in school I had less other things on my head ..
    Yes Karikaalan in schools life we don't have any worries about future and career, we just enjoy the life with our school buddies, I would say school is the end of our innocient and care free life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,369
    Blog Entries
    45
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    For me its both. Once we come out and start working on our career, we never get that life, experience, fun, whatever you do after school and university life, It won't meet the level of fun/satisfaction we had during school and university days. In fact that life is unforgettable. I still think of some incidents and laugh whenever I feel upset. It was awesome days. I miss those days.
    Yes Neo Our life as students has lots of fun memories we enjoyed our lives without any worries or care.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 12:56 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2019, 05:32 PM
  3. Why school life is better than university life?
    By Adiza in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2018, 09:21 AM
  4. How do you make your money stretch in your university life?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 11:15 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 11:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML