Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men, How do you handle a false accuse of harassment on you by a woman?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Men, How do you handle a false accuse of harassment on you by a woman?

Harassment is a severe issue. But, What if you are not guilty? Made-up accusations do occur and it could be two totally different perspectives about what really did happen. If you are wrongly accused by a woman what should you do? How do you handle it?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    It depends on the men who take it. At my perspective, I would take it as an Ant Bite and i"ll move on to my work back. Harassment is something Vulnerable, Un Imaginable act for women. Not every men is gonna do that everywhere. Some A** W****S who use their position to make a girl fall for them and if they are not gonna do that, then there starts the harassment. Because of those Buggers, all the men are accused as harassing people. At my point, I would say Men's who are not capable of handling or manage a women ( to be exactly - A S*X Addict ) is gonna do those stuffs. Remember, Not all the Boys/Men's are Same .

Status
    The only possibility is we have to prove ourselves perfect and that's not easy. The world is gonna believe a Women's word rather than Men's. A women's need may changed her to accuse a men for harassment. A Women's Vengeance may manipulate her into a false accusation over Men. But our Only Option is to prove that we are perfect just by proving ourselves. If I Face this problem, I would try to prove me or else I would turn into a Real Animal and show them what a real Men's feeling for being accused false in front of Society.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuva View Post
    It depends on the men who take it. At my perspective, I would take it as an Ant Bite and i"ll move on to my work back. Harassment is something Vulnerable, Un Imaginable act for women. Not every men is gonna do that everywhere. Some A** W****S who use their position to make a girl fall for them and if they are not gonna do that, then there starts the harassment. Because of those Buggers, all the men are accused as harassing people. At my point, I would say Men's who are not capable of handling or manage a women ( to be exactly - A S*X Addict ) is gonna do those stuffs. Remember, Not all the Boys/Men's are Same .
    You take it as simple, But Is it okay to lets the person without any punishment for their false accusation? I agree not all men are the same, only some j*rks doing these kinds of things.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuva View Post
    The only possibility is we have to prove ourselves perfect and that's not easy. The world is gonna believe a Women's word rather than Men's. A women's need may changed her to accuse a men for harassment. A Women's Vengeance may manipulate her into a false accusation over Men. But our Only Option is to prove that we are perfect just by proving ourselves. If I Face this problem, I would try to prove me or else .
    Yeah If you are not at fault you should prove yourself.

I would turn into a Real Animal and show them what a real Men's feeling for being accused falsely in front of Society
    This is worse than the false accusation, A true gentleman never do like that.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Harassment is a severe issue. But, What if you are not guilty? Made-up accusations do occur and it could be two totally different perspectives about what really did happen. If you are wrongly accused by a woman what should you do? How do you handle it?
    The right example is Johnny Depp(actor). He was falsely accused by his ex-wife, Amber Heard (actor). This accusation took a toll in his career and it took nearly 3 years for him to come back with all the proofs. When a female raise a consent, nobody check the details and the man's life is damaged instantly. But when a guy has to proof it wrong, it takes his lifetime. #sadtruth

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    The right example is Johnny Depp(actor). He was falsely accused by his ex-wife, Amber Heard (actor). This accusation took a toll in his career and it took nearly 3 years for him to come back with all the proofs. When a female raise a consent, nobody check the details and the man's life is damaged instantly. But when a guy has to proof it wrong, it takes his lifetime. #sadtruth
    Unfortunately, What you said is true, This society easily blames women as characterless and men as the harasser, Because it's always easy to accuse someone than prove them innocent.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Unfortunately, What you said is true, This society easily blames women as characterless and men as the harasser, Because it's always easy to accuse someone than prove them innocent.
    This is what makes me furious. No one is good nor bad. People immediately believes without analysing. When the end result comes, no one is worried about the outcome. Once damaged is always damaged.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    This is what makes me furious. No one is good nor bad. People immediately believes without analysing. When the end result comes, no one is worried about the outcome. Once damaged is always damaged.
    Couldn't agree more, People should think about the outcome before accusing someone.
    We should remember "Our Liberty To Swing Our Fist Ends Just Where Another Person's Nose Begins"

Status
    Reputed Member
    Couldn't agree more, People should think about the outcome before accusing someone.
    We should remember "Our Liberty To Swing Our Fist Ends Just Where Another Person's Nose Begins"
    I don't remember reading this quote anywhere but this quote made my day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast