Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which are the wonderful places you have visited in Sri Lanka?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which are the wonderful places you have visited in Sri Lanka?

There are lots of reason to love Sri Lanka, Travel and explore is one of the main reason people love Sri Lanka. As an island country, Sri Lanka enriched with lots of eye-catching beautiful places to explore. Can you guys tell me Which are the wonderful places you have visited in Sri Lanka?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    There are lots of reason to love Sri Lanka, Travel and explore is one of the main reason people love Sri Lanka. As an island country, Sri Lanka enriched with lots of eye-catching beautiful places to explore. Can you guys tell me Which are the wonderful places you have visited in Sri Lanka?
    Being in Sri Lanka for more than a year I've visited some of the places. I've travelled to Jaffna, Kankesanthurai, Wilpattu forest, Batticaloa, Arugam Bay, Trinco, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Kandy, Nuwara Elliya. I'm travelling to Hatton and Sripada this weekend. Planning to visit Mirissa next month. Sinharaja forest is in my list. Let me know if there's any other place worth visiting.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Being in Sri Lanka for more than a year I've visited some of the places. I've travelled to Jaffna, Kankesanthurai, Wilpattu forest, Batticaloa, Arugam Bay, Trinco, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Kandy, Nuwara Elliya. I'm travelling to Hatton and Sripada this weekend. Planning to visit Mirissa next month. Sinharaja forest is in my list. Let me know if there's any other place worth visiting.
    Wow, Within one year you have visited lots of places in Sri Lanka, Pasikuda, Adam’s Peak, Dambulla Golden Temple, Ella and Meemure these are some of the beautiful places in Sri Lanka to visit. After visiting these places in Sri Lanka, what you think about Sri Lanka?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Wow, Within one year you have visited lots of places in Sri Lanka, Pasikuda, Adam’s Peak, Dambulla Golden Temple, Ella and Meemure these are some of the beautiful places in Sri Lanka to visit. After visiting these places in Sri Lanka, what you think about Sri Lanka?
    I'm having a laid-back life now and this country is perfect for this transition. Pasikuda (Batticaloa) and Adam's Peak (Sripada) are covered already. Ella is a good place and I'm hearing about Meemure for the first time. I prefer South mostly as the roadways are better at this part of the country else the time taken for travel is absurd.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Meemure is in my travel diary to-do list as well! Even, we went there a day by car's and bike couldn't reach there because of the road condition! I think it's better if someone can create a post about what are the stuffs a traveler to meemure needs to think before they prepare the trip! Eg: NO car's but bike, no jackets but swim suits and slippers,etc,etc.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Meemure is in my travel diary to-do list as well! Even, we went there a day by car's and bike couldn't reach there because of the road condition! I think it's better if someone can create a post about what are the stuffs a traveler to meemure needs to think before they prepare the trip! Eg: NO car's but bike, no jackets but swim suits and slippers,etc,etc.
    Thanks for your suggestion Beacon, Will create a post as soon as possible. By the way, you didn't share about the places you have visited in Sri Lanka, I would like to hear from you

Status
    Reputed Member
    Thanks for your suggestion Beacon, Will create a post as soon as possible. By the way, you didn't share about the places you have visited in Sri Lanka, I would like to hear from you
    Can you share the locations you've travelled?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    This place sounds interesting. If I've company, I'll surely do it.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Can you share the locations you've travelled?
    Yeah sure, till now I have visited Kataragama, Nuwara Eliya, Peradeniya Park, Dhalathamaligawa, Jaffna KKS beach resort, Jaffna chatty beach, Jaffna casuarina beach, Ambewala farm, Thunkinda waterfalls, Batticaloa Kallady bridge, Pasikuda beach and Trincomalee Nilaveli beach.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah sure, till now I have visited Kataragama, Nuwara Eliya, Peradeniya Park, Dhalathamaligawa, Jaffna KKS beach resort, Jaffna chatty beach, Jaffna casuarina beach, Ambewala farm, Thunkinda waterfalls, Batticaloa Kallady bridge, Pasikuda beach and Trincomalee Nilaveli beach.
    Thunkinda waterfalls sounds fun. How was your experience there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast