Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How can I choose the best destination to get a refreshed mind?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

How can I choose the best destination to get a refreshed mind?

Hey, Guys!

Guys, a serious question? How would you define a relaxing holiday? For most of us, it's just about laying back, soaking the suns heat and forgetting about all the stress and strain. For the rest, it's about uncovering new cultures, tradition whereas some even prefer staying back home!

Can you guys tell me the factors I should consider before choosing my favorite destination?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hey, Guys!

Guys, a serious question? How would you define a relaxing holiday? For most of us, it's just about laying back, soaking the suns heat and forgetting about all the stress and strain. For the rest, it's about uncovering new cultures, tradition whereas some even prefer staying back home!

Can you guys tell me the factors I should consider before choosing my favorite destination?
    The people with whom you want to travel matters more than the destination itself. If the people are right, then all the destinations are heaven. If you're going alone, you can travel to remote places of your choice. You can also travel to some villages, live in a hut and stargaze in the night.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hey, Guys!

If you want to spend some time alone choose some quiet places like remote villages where you can relax and if you want to enjoy with friends or family choose some tourist spots like beaches and resorts.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.