Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why giving motivation is more important?

Status

Why giving motivation is more important?

Motivation is a good attitude. But why we didn't do this? If someone fragile definitely they want motivation. Maybe that's gonna be your friend or someone. Everybody can give motivation to others. But we don't care about this. In my point of view, motivation is very important to everyone. So if anyone fragile you can motivate them. share your thoughts here.

Status
    In my opinion, when you sad or losing your strength that time motivation is the key to improve your will power.

Status
    All of us need motivation because we all are facing different kind of problem, at the time we loose our happiness,energy,positivity,productivity and etc.When someone advice you in your difficult first try to understand whether they are motivating you or demotivating you.If they are really motivating you then follow their advice

Status
    I believe that without motivation we can't achieve anything, at least you need the self-motivation in your life to achieve your goals.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    In my opinion, when you sad or losing your strength that time motivation is the key to improve your will power.
    Yes, I agree with your point MR. Marvin. Because motivation is very important to each and every one. Most of the people struggle in their life and at that time they expect motivation from someone they may be friends or mentor or etc. Did you give motivation to anyone?

Status
    All of us need motivation because we all are facing different kind of problem, at the time we loose our happiness,energy,positivity,productivity and etc.When someone advice you in your difficult first try to understand whether they are motivating you or demotivating you.If they are really motivating you then follow their advice
    Yes, you are right.Sometimes people demotivate us, When people demotivate you at that time what do you do?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Yes, you are right.Sometimes people demotivate us, When people demotivate you at that time what do you do?
    Hello Wanot,

If you realize they are giving you demotivation, Don't take their advice and don't ask them why they are demotivating you just ignore them. But If they regularly demotivating you, then you can answer them with your success. Because" Your Success is the best answer for them"' after that they will stop demotivating you.

Status
    Motivation is a good attitude. But why we didn't do this? If someone fragile definitely they want motivation. Maybe that's gonna be your friend or someone. Everybody can give motivation to others. But we don't care about this. In my point of view, motivation is very important to everyone. So if anyone fragile you can motivate them. share your thoughts here.
    In my perspective, Motivation is very important to all of us and It will increase our productivity.. Sometimes, without motivation, we cannot involve in any single task. At that time, if anyone comes and gives any hits or motivation, definitely we will see the difference on our progress. Here in this article you can find out the reasons why some people always unmotivated.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Wanot,

In my opinion Motivation is a positive boost to achieve our life goals we can self motivate ourselves or get the motivation from others. Whenever we feel tired or depressed that time motivation work as a magic to refresh our mind and soul, So we all need motivation to push ourselves forward in our life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Wanot,

In my opinion Motivation is a positive boost to achieve our life goals we can self motivate ourselves or get the motivation from others. Whenever we feel tired or depressed that time motivation work as a magic to refresh our mind and soul, So we all need motivation to push ourselves forward in our life.
    Yes, you are right, If you feel so down, that time you can motivate yourself.That shows your self-confident. Self-confident is important to motivate yourself. First, you should believe in yourself then only you can motivate yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast