Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrific Easter Sunday Attack on Sri Lanka.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Horrific Easter Sunday Attack on Sri Lanka.

Yesterday (21st April 2019) has been a tragic day for Sri Lanka. When we all were rejoiced to celebrate the risen of Christ on Easter Sunday, horrific bombs attacks of the evils made us mourn over the death of our people.10 years ago, after a brutal civil war, we finally saw peace. These bombs explosions made us mourn again. We loss nearly 300 people in these attacks and more than 500 people were severely injured. In this time of grief, we Sri Lankans staying strong together and showing our humanity through helping the needy people with our moral supports, blood donations and prayers.

Guys, what do you think why this cruel attack on our Sri Lanka? What they are going to gain by killing another human being?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    First i convey my deepest condolences for innocence people who killed by the bomb blasts. In this situation we have to stay strong together as Srilankans without any religious or Ethnicity differences, That’s the best way to avoid unnecessary conflicts between us.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    First i convey my deepest condolences for innocence people who killed by the bomb blasts. In this situation we have to stay strong together as Srilankans without any religious or Ethnicity differences, That’s the best way to avoid unnecessary conflicts between us.
    Well said Arthi, Our unity is our strongest strength, we will overcome this darkness with the light of our unity.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yesterday (21st April 2019) has been a tragic day for Sri Lanka. When we all were rejoiced to celebrate the risen of Christ on Easter Sunday, horrific bombs attacks of the evils made us mourn over the death of our people.10 years ago, after a brutal civil war, we finally saw peace. These bombs explosions made us mourn again. We loss nearly 300 people in these attacks and more than 500 people were severely injured. In this time of grief, we Sri Lankans staying strong together and showing our humanity through helping the needy people with our moral supports, blood donations and prayers.

Guys, what do you think why this cruel attack on our Sri Lanka? What they are going to gain by killing another human being?
    First of all, I express my deepest condolences to the innocent people killed by the explosions. We all are Srilankan, But we don't have Unity between Us. First, we need to feel that we all are humans then we didn't do this kind of activities. We can help the affected people.

Status
    Registered Member
    Well said Arthi, The suicide bombers were well educated. But they behave senselessly, It's very sad to see them like this. I couldn't understand which make this people to become this cruel.But we will overcome this difficulty together as Sri Lankans.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    First of all, I express my deepest condolences to the innocent people killed by the explosions. We all are Srilankan, But we don't have Unity between Us. First, we need to feel that we all are humans then we didn't do this kind of activities. We can help the affected people.
    You are right Wanot, When we realize that we all are human, we have same rights and no differences between us, then we will treat everyone with equality.And I think in this time of difficulty our country is staying more united than ever before, Do you agree with me?

Status
    You are right Wanot, We we realize we all are human and have same rights, then we will treat everyone equality and there is no differences between us. But I think this time of difficulty our country staying more united than ever before, Do you agree with me?
    Yes, I agree with you. Our country is going in a difficult situation. What do you think about this Bhavya?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. Because Our country is going in a difficult situation. What do you think about this Bhavya?
    What happened to our counrtry is very horrific and unacceptble. But In this time of grief we are staying stronger with our unity. And I amazed with our youngsters helping mind and their generous acts. Salute to them. Sri Lanka is stronger together

Status
    What happened to our counrtry is very horrific and unacceptble. But In this time of grief we are staying stronger with our unity. And amazed with our youngsters helping mind and generous acts. Salute to them. Sri Lanka is stronger together
    Yes, I also wish our youngsters. Because Young people are working with humanity.

Status
    Well said Arthi, Our unity is our strongest strength, we will overcome this darkness with the light of our unity.
    Hello Bhavya,

You are correct we Sri Lankans are brave people, definitely we'll overcome this dark situation. At this moment we all should stay in unity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast