Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do I create a good culture at work?

Status

How do I create a good culture at work?

We all are working somewhere. What do you expect about culture from your company? All off us can make a good culture in our company. Every company has a different culture. So how do I make a good culture at my workplace? could you please share your thoughts here.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    We all are working somewhere. What do you expect about culture from your company? All off us can make a good culture in our company. Every company has a different culture. So how do I make a good culture at my workplace? could you please share your thoughts here.

Hello Wanot,

You can create a good work culture by increasing employees engagement & retention,allowing work flexibility and developing a good communications between the employees.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Wanot,

You can create a good work culture by increasing employees engagement & retention,allowing work flexibility and developing a good communications between the employees.
    Is this possible? because some people didn't like to engage with others. So that time what will I do?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Is this possible? because some people didn't like to engage with others. So that time what will I do?
    Yeah it's possible, It's all in our approach I think with the right method of approach we can make all the employee to engage with each others.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    To make a good culture in your workplace, First you should be happy and make others also happy,because every person like to work in a happy environment.If employees are happy they will make a good culture in the work place.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    To make a good culture in your workplace, First you should be happy and make others also happy,because every person like to work in a happy environment.If employees are happy they will make a good culture in the work place.
    You are right,Grace, keeping a happy environment help us to build a good culture in our work place.

Status
    Yes Bhavya, Happiness increase our productivity & performance. Do you agree with this?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Yes Bhavya, Happiness increase our productivity & performance. Do you agree with this?
    Yeah Grace I totally agree with you, Happiness increase our performance and make us more productive in our work.