Try our "Help Me AI"

View Poll Results: Which Social media platform do you think is the best for story updates?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Instagram

0 0%
  • Facebook

0 0%
  • WhatsApp

1 100.00%
  • Snapchat

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which Social media platform do you think is the best for story updates?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which Social media platform do you think is the best for story updates?

Hello friends,

We all love to update stories on our social media platforms. Therefore I just want know your choice for story updates. So let's tick your favorite social media platform in the above list.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    In my opinion i said Instagram. That is the plat form to photography. mostly their many different features in the Instagram story. So differently Instagram is the best.

Status
    According to me its Facebook. Facebook is the Most Prominent Online networking Promoting Site. The main site you should agree to accept is Facebook, on the off chance that you have not officially done as such. There are various apparatuses you can use here including the business or individual profiles, Facebook promotions, gatherings, pages, and so forth. Use the greatest number as you can. Also for social media marketing.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    In my opinion i said Instagram. That is the plat form to photography. mostly their many different features in the Instagram story. So differently Instagram is the best.
    I too like Instagram it's the best photo sharing app. Instagram is the best visual treat.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Priya830 View Post
    According to me its Facebook. Facebook is the Most Prominent Online networking Promoting Site. The main site you should agree to accept is Facebook, on the off chance that you have not officially done as such. There are various apparatuses you can use here including the business or individual profiles, Facebook promotions, gatherings, pages, and so forth. Use the greatest number as you can. Also for social media marketing.
    You are right when it's come to business promotions and brand awareness then Facebook is the best choice.

Status
    Instagram features make differnt story with creatures. So its have give different adding facilities. That is get everyone as intrested in instagram so try it for your story.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    Instagram features make differnt story with creatures. So its have give different adding facilities. That is get everyone as intrested in instagram so try it for your story.
    You are right, Instagram has exciting facilities which attracts audience towards them