Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Which song is your current ear-worm?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,451
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15

    Which song is your current ear-worm?

    Hello friends,

    Very often we have some favorite song which we become addicted to and we love to listen it continuously. My current ear-worm songs are vijayi bhava song from manikarnika: the queen of jhansi and Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank. I hear these songs atleast five times a day. Can you guys tell me which is your current ear-worm song?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    372
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello friends,

    Very often we have some favorite song which we become addicted to and we love to listen it continuously. My current ear-worm songs are vijayi bhava song from manikarnika: the queen of jhansi and Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank. I hear these songs atleast five times a day. Can you guys tell me which is your current ear-worm song?
    I've heard this song - Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank and liked it. Now being in a different country couldn't update more of our regional songs. My current favourite songs are yet unreleased.
    1. Swedish House Mafia - Underneath it All (played live)
    2. Avicii - Tough Love (leaked)

    My new found band is MerryMe, Christian Rock band. Their songs are my current solace.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,451
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I've heard this song - Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank and liked it. Now being in a different country couldn't update more of our regional songs. My current favourite songs are yet unreleased.
    1. Swedish House Mafia - Underneath it All (played live)
    2. Avicii - Tough Love (leaked)

    My new found band is MerryMe, Christian Rock band. Their songs are my current solace.
    I would like to listen tough love song, Were you lived in north India?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    372
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I would like to listen tough love song, Were you lived in north India?
    I'm from South India but I've friends from all over India and travelled a lot throughout. The song is officially released today and I've heard like 20 times already. It sounds like 90's ARR music. You can hear it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VWSgQqL0

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,451
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I'm from South India but I've friends from all over India and travelled a lot throughout. The song is officially released today and I've heard like 20 times already. It sounds like 90's ARR music. You can hear it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VWSgQqL0
    Thanks for sharing this song here I loved it , I too have many Indian friends (from south and north) I got connected with them trough online community like hub but now they have become my virtual family.They are one of the best thing happened in my life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    372
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Thanks for sharing this song here I loved it , I too have many Indian friends (from south and north) I got connected with them trough online community like hub but now they have become my virtual family.They are one of the best thing happened in my life.
    Good that you liked it. May I know the Indian community names?

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,451
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Good that you liked it. May I know the Indian community names?
    Yeah sure,It's a forum for Indian teledramas related news and discussion - Indiaforums, But I doubt you would like it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    372
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah sure,It's a forum for Indian teledramas related news and discussion - Indiaforums, But I doubt you would like it.
    The site looks too flashy and certainly not in my interest. Hope you've good fun there.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,451
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    The site looks too flashy and certainly not in my interest. Hope you've good fun there.
    Haha,I told you already that wouldn't like it,Yeah I had so much fun there,Now I am rarely visiting there as I found a good and better alternative
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    372
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Haha,I told you already that wouldn't like it,Yeah I had so much fun there,Now I am rarely visiting there as I found a good and better alternative
    Human mind will never settle! But search will help you land in better places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML