Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hub - private message storage space

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12

    Hub - private message storage space

    Why is hub private message facility has petit storage space?

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,433
    Blog Entries
    39
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Why is hub private message facility has petit storage space?
    I think most of the forum sites have 50 to 100 inbox message storage space for private message,isn't it?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I think most of the forum sites have 50 to 100 inbox message storage space for private message,isn't it?
    Well I'm not sure but think that's too small for some people :P

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,433
    Blog Entries
    39
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Well I'm not sure but think that's too small for some people :P
    If inbox is full, people can delete the old messages and make space for new ones, It's simple right
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    If inbox is full, people can delete the old messages and make space for new ones, It's simple right
    Its simple only if that person clear some space so that they can receive new messages!

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,433
    Blog Entries
    39
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Its simple only if that person clear some space so that they can receive new messages!
    Point, I think the person didn't notice that the inbox is full by the time he/she noticed it they will clear the space to receive new messages
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML