Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What are the things make a girl beautiful in your eyes?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,412
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15

    What are the things make a girl beautiful in your eyes?

    There is a saying " Beauty is in the beholder's eyes" Which means the definition of beauty vary from person to person.If a girl is confident,kind and being proud to follow her dreams I would say she is beautiful,likewise what are the things make a girl beautiful in your eyes?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    12
       Rep Power
    0
    Girls' most beautiful thing is Patience, especially when she become a mother. If she doesn't have the patience, She can't up-bring a good child or children. So girls' patience is helping to make all human beings beautiful.So I would say a girl with the patience is the beautiful girl

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    367
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    There is a saying " Beauty is in the beholder's eyes" Which means the definition of beauty vary from person to person.If a girl is confident,kind and being proud to follow her dreams I would say she is beautiful,likewise what are the things make a girl beautiful in your eyes?
    All inner qualities are important but the first thing I would look at a person is how well they're dressed. Doesn't have to be branded clothes but attire matters.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,412
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    All inner qualities are important but the first thing I would look at a person is how well they're dressed. Doesn't have to be branded clothes but attire matters.
    Agree we get the first impression through people's dressing so attire really matters, but we can't determine a person's personality through their attire for that we have spend time and get to know that person.Then only we can see their real beauty.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    367
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Agree we get the first impression through people's dressing so attire really matters, but we can't determine a person's personality through their attire for that we have spend time and get to know that person.Then only we can see their real beauty.
    This is for 0.01% of people in our life. The rest 99.99% are temporary acquaintances. My reply is for the majority.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    3,412
    Blog Entries
    29
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    This is for 0.01% of people in our life. The rest 99.99% are temporary acquaintances. My reply is for the majority.
    Got It, Then I am agree with your answer. For the temporary acquaintances we usually impress with their attires.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day.Don't stress.Master the day.Make this a daily reminder.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML