Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How much time do you spend researching on make-up and dresses?

Status

How much time do you spend researching on make-up and dresses?

I spend a few hours researching about make-up and dresses, mostly I search for new styles in dresses which is suitable for me. So Guys, how many hours you spend on searching about makeup and dresses related things?

Status
    I didn't spend much time for make up but I spend too much time to select and buy dresses because our dresses make us more beautiful.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hariny View Post
    I spend a few hours researching about make-up and dresses, mostly I search for new styles in dresses which is suitable for me. So Guys, how many hours you spend on searching about makeup and dresses related things?
    Hi Hariny,

I spend a few hours in a week to research about dresses and make-ups. I usually search about hairstyles and indo-western dresses.I love indo-western dresses, so I usually search about the new trends in them and I often search about what types of dresses and hairstyles suit my body types.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    I don't spend too much time with makeup, because our beauty is not in our makeup, it's on our pure mind and heart which reflect as a beauty on our face

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    I don't spend too much time with makeup, because our beauty is not in our makeup, it's on our pure mind and heart which reflect as a beauty on our face
    I agree with your point Vaishanavi, Our inner beauty is more gorgeous than our outer appearance, but putting some minimal make-up to highlight our beauty is not wrong as well. Do you agree that?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Yes ,I agreed with your points Vaishnavi and Bhavya, Women are always beautiful Beauty is not in our makeup, it's on our pure mind and heart which reflect as beauty on our face. Women most of the time use makeup for comfort and social acceptance.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hariny View Post
    Yes ,I agreed with your points Vaishnavi and Bhavya, Women are always beautiful Beauty is not in our makeup, it's on our pure mind and heart which reflect as beauty on our face. Women most of the time use makeup for comfort and social acceptance.
    Hi Hariny,

I am not agree that make-up gives confident and social acceptance. we use make-up just to highlight our beauty to look more pretty.Our beauty is not our confident rather our confident is our beauty.

Status
    I didn't spend much time to select dresses. I quickly picked up the dress I want. There is no beauty in makeup or dresses.The beauty is in our habits and goodness.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    I didn't spend much time to select dresses. I quickly picked up the dress I want. There is no beauty in makeup or dresses.The beauty is in our habits and goodness.
    What you said is true Janushan, Beauty lies in our attitude and behavior.But dress and make-up make presentable. Do you agree with that?