Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do you think your mistakes are the barrier to your goals?

Status

Arrow Do you think your mistakes are the barrier to your goals?

Most of the people are working hard to achieve their goals, Sometimes they did some mistakes without knowledge and after that mistake they demotivate themselves which affect their achievement. That's why ask this question, So guys do you think our mistakes are the barrier to our goals?

Goals.jpg

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Most of the people are working hard to achieve their goals, Sometimes they did some mistakes without knowledge and after that mistake they demotivate themselves which affect their achievement. That's why ask this question, So guys do you think our mistakes are the barrier to our goals?
    No I don't think mistakes are barrier in our goals, I see mistakes as stepping stones to reach our goals, By doing something wrong you will find out how to do it in a right way which means from your every mistake you get a chance to learn something new. So never treat your mistakes as barrier rather treat them as steps to reach your goals.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    No I don't think mistakes are barrier in our goals, I see mistakes as stepping stones to reach our goals, By doing something wrong you will find out how to do it in a right way which means from your every mistake you get a chance to learn something new. So never treat your mistakes as barrier rather treat them as steps to reach your goals.
    True. Mistakes help you learn the same thing in a better/different way. It helps your brain to find more than one solution for the same old problem.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    True. Mistakes help you learn the same thing in a better/different way. It helps your brain to find more than one solution for the same old problem.
    Yes, we get multiple solutions for a problem, Which help us to develop our problem solving skill.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Hi Bhavya, I accept your points but from my side I've a question. If I face failures in my daily life.What can I do? How can I avoid them?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Bhavya, I accept your points but from my side I've a question. If I face failures in my daily life.What can I do? How can I avoid them?
    If you are facing failures that means your trying something, So don't dishearten by your failures keep on trying one day you will achieve your deserving success and there is no failure at all either you win or learn from your attempts.Change your mindset don't see them as failures see them as challenges. Trust me you will get new energy to face your challenges and win them easily.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post

Goals.jpg
    Marvin, I would say mistakes are not barriers but our waiting for the opportunities is the biggest mistake and that is the barrier to achieve our goals. Because opportunities didn't come to you, you have to make your opportunities.If you create your opportunities you can easily achieve your goals.

Status
    Thanks Bhavya, I'll try to do this and make my failures into success

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Thanks Bhavya, I'll try to do this and make my failures into success

Grace, if you change your mindset see failures as a chance to learn and improve yourself then sure you will achieve success in your life.