Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Are you influencing or manipulating people?

Status

Are you influencing or manipulating people?

Hey!

We all need to influence people. Every one of us wants to be a better person whether it's our personal life or professional life. If you are a person who influences others, you should have very good intentions and genuinely influence people for their own good and not to manipulate them for your own purpose. This is very important. I noticed, there are people who think they are influencing others but they don't know what they are doing right now. Yes, of course, they are manipulating others. Actually, both influence and manipulation look like the same that's why they can't easily figure out the difference. Influence is one of the greatest things and I really get hurt by the manipulating people. I met so many people in my life. But I can't accept that kinda people who crossed in my life.

Hey guys,do you agree with my thoughts? If you think I am wrong, please let me know in the comments.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey!

We all need to influence people. Every one of us wants to be a better person whether it's our personal life or professional life. If you are a person who influences others, you should have very good intentions and genuinely influence people for their own good and not to manipulate them for your own purpose. This is very important. I noticed, there are people who think they are influencing others but they don't know what they are doing right now. Yes, of course, they are manipulating others. Actually, both influence and manipulation look like the same that's why they can't easily figure out the difference. Influence is one of the greatest things and I really get hurt by the manipulating people. I met so many people in my life. But I can't accept that kinda people who crossed in my life.

Hey guys,do you agree with my thoughts? If you think I am wrong, please let me know in the comments.
    I agree with your words Katren, Influencing people mostly influence us for a good purpose,they want us to achieve our best on the other hand manipulative people manipulate us to get their own benefits from us.They always have bad intention for us.If we identify any manipulative people around we should separate ourselves from them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I agree with your words Katren, Influencing people mostly influence us for a good purpose,they want us to achieve our best on the other hand manipulative people manipulate us to get their own benefits from us.They always have bad intention for us.If we identify any manipulative people around we should separate ourselves from them.
    Yes, Absolutely Bhavya! That's the best solution for us, maybe they will affect our success as well. They are actually dangerous fellows. Hey Bhavya, Did you ever noticed manipulate people behavior? In my life I met this kind of people, they always looks like charming and very friendly, they may give us excessive praising. Especially, they will hide their intentions and ambitions from us but they used us to get their benefits. How shame they are.... Whenever I talked with these people , I can't control myself, automatically I become angry

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Yes, Absolutely Bhavya! That's the best solution for us, maybe they will affect our success as well. They are actually dangerous fellows. Hey Bhavya, Did you ever noticed manipulate people behavior? In my life I met this kind of people, they always looks like charming and very friendly, they may give us excessive praising. Especially, they will hide their intentions and ambitions from us but they used us to get their benefits. How shame they are.... Whenever I talked with these people , I can't control myself, automatically I become angry
    Yeah I have noticed this behavior in some people, after getting to know about their true self,I wish to maintain a crocodile relationship with them,because that's the only way to protect ourselves from them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.