Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your personal opinion about love?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    Love is a very strong feeling.Love is the most beautiful and happiest thing in life.Love is an unconditional acceptance of the other person.true love is more powerful.Only those who have realized the love can understand the meaning of true love.
    Yeah Vaishnavi, love is the mutual acceptance,respect,understanding,friendship,sacrif ice and affection between two people.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

We have seen lots of opinions and expressions about love in the storybooks and the films. But every one of us has our own definition about love. for me "love is unreasonable, without your knowledge, you will fall for someone and loving that person wholeheartedly make you feel happy and content." So guys let's share your personal opinion about love here.
    Love is a feeling but you can't feel this at anytime. When you fall in love with someone truly that time only you will realize the feeling of love. In my point of view, you can't love anyone because of the person only impressed you. First, you need to find out the significant person who you think as your life partner then only you fall in love with them.If you need a better relationship with your life partner then you both need to have a better understanding between you.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

We have seen lots of opinions and expressions about love in the storybooks and the films. But every one of us has our own definition about love. for me "love is unreasonable, without your knowledge, you will fall for someone and loving that person wholeheartedly make you feel happy and content." So guys let's share your personal opinion about love here.
    Your explanation about love is wonderful. According to me love is constant. Love never changes, people we love may/might change. Love is unexplainable. You can only try to understand but it's beyond our knowledge. Love is God.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Love is a feeling but you can't feel this at anytime. When you fall in love with someone truly that time only you will realize the feeling of love. In my point of view, you can't love anyone because of the person only impressed you. First, you need to find out the significant person who you think as your life partner then only you fall in love with them.If you need a better relationship with your life partner then you both need to have a better understanding between you.
    Well said Wanot, We can't fall for someone because we are impressed with them, Love is a different feeling that we feel for someone special. You're right understanding is very important for a relationship.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Your explanation about love is wonderful. According to me love is constant. Love never changes, people we love may/might change. Love is unexplainable. You can only try to understand but it's beyond our knowledge. Love is God.
    Very true Subasan, How much we try but we can't explain our love properly.We can feel it,express it but can't explain it and I totally agree that love never change If we are fortunate we can live it or If we are lucky we can cherish it.

Status
    Love is just a feeling between two people.everybody have different thoughts about love.someone loves mother,someone loves friends, it change person to person.In my opinion love is everything.If some on dislike you just give them the love that you have.If someone loves you give them more and more love that you could.Life is all about the mindset.

#spreadlove

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomhardy View Post
    Love is just a feeling between two people.everybody have different thoughts about love.someone loves mother,someone loves friends, it change person to person.In my opinion love is everything.If some on dislike you just give them the love that you have.If someone loves you give them more and more love that you could.Life is all about the mindset.

#spreadlove
    Beautifully said Tomhardy, We should love the people who hate us, It not about them it's about us,because spreading love give us inner peace and happiness. So always #spreadlove around you.

Status
    Too many persons, too many opinions. I want to say that everyone has own opinion about that, think yourself , sure you will get a better opinion. So my way loveis pure way to get relation.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    Too many persons, too many opinions. I want to say that everyone has own opinion about that, think yourself , sure you will get a better opinion. So my way loveis pure way to get relation.
    I agree with you Janushan love is one of the pure relationship in the world. Hope you experiencing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12