Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your personal opinion about love?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What's your personal opinion about love?

Hello Friends,

We have seen lots of opinions and expressions about love in the storybooks and the films. But every one of us has our own definition about love. for me "love is unreasonable, without your knowledge, you will fall for someone and loving that person wholeheartedly make you feel happy and content." So guys let's share your personal opinion about love here.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    No one can destroy love from this universe. Because Love is endless.

Status
    Hello Bhavya,

In my opinion love is just a emotional feeling only and in science it's just a hormonal activity.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    No one can destroy love from this universe. Because Love is endless.
    True Grace, Love is infinity, It will stay in this world till the living beings exist in this earth.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Hello Bhavya,

In my opinion love is just a emotional feeling only and in science it's just a hormonal activity.
    Hello Marvin,

If we really think in a scientific way,Not only love every action we do is a hormonal reaction.Sure love is a emotional feeling but I want to know what kind of emotion is it for you?

Status
    Love is just a feeling not only for human, it's common feeling for all the living soul. don't think that love is best and its our life. Because love can change anytime anywhere.So in my thought love is just a feel nothing else.

Status
    The meaning of true love varies from person-to-person. In my opinion , we can't explain true love by writing. But Love is a mixture of feelings and Love is endless.

Status
    Love is a very strong feeling.Love is the most beautiful and happiest thing in life.Love is an unconditional acceptance of the other person.true love is more powerful.Only those who have realized the love can understand the meaning of true love.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Love is just a feeling not only for human, it's common feeling for all the living soul. don't think that love is best and its our life. Because love can change anytime anywhere.So in my thought love is just a feel nothing else.
    Hi Tripidea,

I agree that love is common for every living being in this world.You're right love is not our life but it's one the important and beautiful feelings we experience in our life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshani View Post
    The meaning of true love varies from person-to-person. In my opinion , we can't explain true love by writing. But Love is a mixture of feelings and Love is endless.
    You are right Roshani, Love is a mixture of lots of feeling like happiness,excitement,nervous,anxiety, content,sadness and sorrow.It makes us feel lots of emotions at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast