Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why I unable to focus on my tasks?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    shahana's Avatar
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    27
       Rep Power
    0

    Why I unable to focus on my tasks?

    Nowadays, I unable to focus on my high priority tasks. But I don't use mobile phone or do any other distracting activities while I am working on my tasks. Even though I unable to finish my task,I don't know the reason. Can you please give a advise?

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    marvin's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Nowadays, I unable to focus on my high priority tasks. But I don't use mobile phone or do any other distracting activities while I am working on my tasks. Even though I unable to finish my task,I don't know the reason. Can you please give a advise?
    The reason is you are in a sad mood or your focus is not in your task. if you want to overcome those problems, do meditation and make sure you're okay before you start your work. if you feel your not okay then right to solve the issue and make yourself ready to work.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Nowadays, I unable to focus on my high priority tasks. But I don't use mobile phone or do any other distracting activities while I am working on my tasks. Even though I unable to finish my task,I don't know the reason. Can you please give a advise?
    Hi Shahana,

    The reason maybe you are mentally tired with your work, get some break from your work and refresh your mind, you can go for a 2 or 3 days vacation to relax and refresh yourself.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    marvin's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Shahana,

    The reason maybe you are mentally tired with your work, get some break from your work and refresh your mind, you can go for a 2 or 3 days vacation to relax and refresh yourself.

    HI Bhavya,

    How do you say that vacations can help us to focus on our task?

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    HI Bhavya,

    How do you say that vacations can help us to focus on our task?
    Hello Marvin,

    Sometimes we become stress and exhausted with our daily work so when we take small vacation it will help us to refresh our body along with our mind and when we get back to work after vacation we can focus on our tasks with more energy.Hope this cleared your doubt.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    shahana's Avatar
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    27
       Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    The reason is you are in a sad mood or your focus is not in your task. if you want to overcome those problems, do meditation and make sure you're okay before you start your work. if you feel your not okay then right to solve the issue and make yourself ready to work.
    Yes marvin,


    You're right, I'm sad and unable to cope up with the problems for a few days. That's why I can not focus on my work. I meditate as you said. Now I can focus on my work. Thank you for your advice.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    shahana's Avatar
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    27
       Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Shahana,

    The reason maybe you are mentally tired with your work, get some break from your work and refresh your mind, you can go for a 2 or 3 days vacation to relax and refresh yourself.
    Yeah sure Bhavya,

    Just as you said, I took a little bit rest to relax. After that I can focus on my work now. Thank you for your feedback.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Yeah sure Bhavya,

    Just as you said, I took a little bit rest to relax. After that I can focus on my work now. Thank you for your feedback.

    I am happy to hear it. Hope now you are enjoying your work.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    shahana's Avatar
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    27
       Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I am happy to hear it. Hope now you are enjoying your work.

    Now I am doing my job happily. Thank you for your support.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Now I am doing my job happily. Thank you for your support.
    Really happy to hear this hope you are doing better performance at your work.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML