Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Tomorrow is your last day to live your life, So in this situation what will you do?

Status
    Registered Member

Question Tomorrow is your last day to live your life, So in this situation what will you do?

We all are afraid to die. right? And we all have lots of dream s about our future life, expecting more things, and plan to do more in our life. So in this situation, You came to know that, tomorrow is your last day to live your life. So at this point what you will feel and what will you do?

Status
    Death is natural. So I am not afraid of that.In the last day of my life, I will feel happy because now all the people are using me for their works and from tomorrow I will get relief form that.So I'll be happy with it.If I have lot of money, I will spend my all money for poor people and will spend my last hours with my family and loved ones.

Status
    Yes. I am also afraid to die.
    If Tomorrow is my last day to live my life from now on wards I will enjoy my life. My happiness is depends on my loved ones happiness so I would make them happy till my last breath and die with happiness and content.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshani View Post
    Yes. I am also afraid to die.
    If Tomorrow is my last day to live my life from now on wards I will enjoy my life. My happiness is depends on my loved ones happiness so I would make them happy till my last breath and die with happiness and content.
    Hi Roshani,
    Why are you thinking that your happiness depends on others? I think our happiness depends on our own selves,If your are happy with yourself then only you can make others happy.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    Death is natural. So I am not afraid of that.In the last day of my life, I will feel happy because now all the people are using me for their works and from tomorrow I will get relief form that.So I'll be happy with it.If I have lot of money, I will spend my all money for poor people and will spend my last hours with my family and loved ones.
    Well said Vaishnavi death is natural and every one of us has to face as "Birth is unanswerable question and death is unquestionable answer in between them we have to live the moments called life."
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    If I know that tomorrow is the last day to live my life, I prefer to go for a trip with my friends.Because when I stay with my buddies, I forget about my life and live in the moment. So.I'm sure that time I will never think about my death.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Roshani,
    Why are you thinking that your happiness depends on others? I think our happiness depends on our own selves,If your are happy with yourself then only you can make others happy.
    Yes, you are correct Bhavya,

Our happiness depends on ourselves. As you know one thing, Steve Jobs said: “Live each day as if it was your last.” If you live your life with full happiness without harming others that is the best life. So we no need to worry about our last day.

Do you agree with my thoughts?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhara View Post
    Yes, you are correct Bhavya,

Our happiness depends on ourselves. As you know one thing, Steve Jobs said: “Live each day as if it was your last.” If you live your life with full happiness without harming others that is the best life. So we no need to worry about our last day.

Do you agree with my thoughts?
    Yes Dhara,
    I totally agree with your point. If we live each day with happiness then we don't need to worry about our death.