Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Will google penalize our website for having duplicate content?

Status

Will google penalize our website for having duplicate content?

Do you know how does Google identify duplicate content? Will Google Penalize our website for having duplicate content? Please do let me know if you have any doubts regarding this.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Do you know how does Google identify duplicate content? Will Google Penalize our website for having duplicate content? Please do let me know if you have any doubts regarding this.
    Hello Katren,

Yeah Google will penalize our website if we have duplicate content in our website.I think If we have content that either completely match with other website content or mostly similar to them then Google will consider it as a duplicate content.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    There are hundreds of quality guidelines every websites needs to follow in order to be on top of google and gain decent traffic! You can learn most of these hacks from : https://static.googleusercontent.com...guidelines.pdf
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    There are hundreds of quality guidelines every websites needs to follow in order to be on top of google and gain decent traffic! You can learn most of these hacks from : https://static.googleusercontent.com...guidelines.pdf

Thanks for sharing this useful information here,sure will go through it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Yes, you're right. we can learn a lot from this source. Actually, Google updated the Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines on July 2018. After that, recently Google has announced and published a revised version of a 164-page set of guidelines to help the human ‘quality raters‘ to evaluate the online content and provide the feedback to Google. The revised version of the guidelines giving us more details about the content creator expertise, interstitial pages and “E-A-T” (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) within “Page Quality” in particular sections.I have spent my time to read this and got to know many new things which I never heard before,like the type of contents, quality and etc.